Chapter 90

Kate's Pov

After a while I got my senses back and felt a familiar pain. It was really hurting down there, and I was still naked. I felt disgusted. I tried looking around the room and saw Adelyn sitting on the chair. She was holding a wine glass in her hand. She smiled at me. It sent a chill down my spine.

"Why are you crying?" She softly said. I didn't even know I was crying until she said something. She put the glass down. She softly sighed and got back in the bed. She turned me around looking in my eyes. The softness in her eyes made me confused. Her soft hands pulled me to her body.

"Kate my love, please don't cry. I'm sorry" My eyes darkened.

"Damn right, you should be sorry. You violently raped me many times! If I could I would tear you into pieces!" I said angrily but she only smiled at me.

I looked down, I was straddling her. Her hands clenched down on my waist. One of her hands grabbed the back of my head pulling me close to her face.

"You belong to me Katy, the sooner you realize that the better your life will be" She kept pulling me closer until our lips touched. I put my hands on her chest in an attempt to push myself away from her. She parted from me moving her hips against mine. I bit my lip forcing myself not to moan.

"Besides you confirmed that just a while ago when you told me you loved me" I gasped feeling her move against me. My hands grabbed the sheets. I had to keep my head on subject she was trying to distract me.

"Of course I... had to say it... uh...if I didn't... you would have kept going... ah..." She stopped. She shook her head then chuckled. Her eyes yanked at my soul. I didn't notice what her other hand was doing until it was too late. Her fingers slid inside of my wet walls. I gasped again grabbing the sheets harder. Her fingers shoved deeper into my pain filled walls.

"Mmm you're so tight, dripping wet. You must love what I'm doing to you" Her fingers went into hyper speed making my body rock. I grabbed her hand trying to get it out of me. She only smiled and jabbed harder. My scream fell in my throat and came out as a loud moan.

"I know you like it so why resist me? Why call it a rape?" I arched my back letting out a  painful loud moan. I still wasn't recovered from the pain from earlier.

"Because... I.... AHH..." I shuttered as she kept on going and started laughing.

"See? You love what I do to you, so stop complaining and calling it a rape. Just accept it my love" She said as I sob out loud, but she doesn't seem to care. Her hard strokes make me scream and cry louder.

"I know it hurts but all the pain will be worth it" She kisses my lips and goes harder. She stops when we hear a loud boom at the front door. She bolts up and puts her ear to the door then backs up from the door when the noise gets louder. The door busted open, standing there a tall police officer.

"What the hell!!" Adelyn shouted at him but he stands there still, observing the situation. Then he turned to look at me "Don't worry miss, we are here to save you"

Adelyn glares at him as he backs her up against the wall. I put on some clothes quickly as another officer enters the room. I get out of the bed.

"Get her out of here!" The first officer orders. The other officer takes me out of the house. Then I saw Jane runs to me. I reach out my arms and hug her tight.

"Oh my god.. baby, are you okay?" Asked Jane worried. I nod and kiss her. Adelyn comes out with the officer with her hands cuffed behind her back. She tries to reach us but he hold her down.

"You're not taking her anywhere!" Adelyn shouts. Jane chuckles standing still.

"Take her away from here officer and put her behind the bars for kidnapping my wife" Jane said and hold me closer to her.

"Don't worry Mrs. Connor, we'll take care of that" Assured the police officer as they started dragging Adelyn to their car.

"Kate, come. Let's go home" Jane says softly. I nodded.

I look at Adelyn one last time, her eyes burn with rage makes me flinch back. She did change, she isn't in love with me, she is obsessed with me. She wants to control me, not love me.