Chapter 89

Kate's Pov

Adelyn and I took walks to the waterfall. She would go on and on about how Jane is nothing but a sadist, has always hurt me and she will never change. This is a lie. Jane used to a sadist, but with time she fell in love with me and changed. She has changed for good since the day we got married. Adelyn is just losing her mind. I look at the steam coming from the falling water.

"It's amazing isn't it? I love coming here to meditate and clear my mind. This place can help you too" Adelyn points to the side of the water. She takes her sandals off and puts her feet in the water. I did the same sitting next to her at small distance. She stares off into space for a second then looks at me.

Her cold lips press on mine roughly. I force myself to kiss back. Adelyn's tongue slides in my mouth, hungrily moving against mine. I pull away turning my face from her. She chuckles. I feel oddly dizzy.

"You never played hard to get before" She chuckles again kissing my neck. I don't need her touching me. I pull myself away from her but her strong hand grips on my arm. I look back into her eyes.

Her eyes shows no emotions at all. I feel a tremble go through my being. She starts to pull me back to her. I submit, willingly sitting back down.

The waterfall and everything about the area we are in becomes twenty times prettier than it was before. I am at a loss of words looking around this wonderful place.

"It's so beautiful here" Adelyn smiles still keeping her focus on me. Her forehead touches mine. Her lips tenderly touch mine. I kiss her back when she takes my face in her hands. We sat there until it got dark. It was nice to be out after so long. If I want, I could run from here but I know there's no way I'll reach the city, running. We're so far away from the city. I have to come up with another plan.

"Come love, it's time for dinner" She gets up and extends her hand. I shake my head no.

"I think I'll stay here till dinner is ready" Adelyn smiles and nods before she leaves me next to the water.

After dinner was over I was back in the queen sized bed. The new white silk sheets shimmer in the moonlight coming from the window. After a while Adelyn was in the room. She was wearing a black tank top and shorts. She smiles at me then takes a few more steps.

"You made excelling progress today. I think we can get a bit more done tonight" She grins mischievously. I gulp. Not again. I shake my head no. She chuckles.

"Why not?" She asks softly.

"I think we should just sleep tonight" Adelyn laughs pulling me into her embrace. I got out of her grip. She raises her eyebrow. She smiles shaking her head. I walk for the door but she shuts it and locks it. I gulp again. She begins to walk towards me as she backs me up into a corner. Her body presses into mine.

"The real reason" She whispers in my ear. My body shivers.

"I'm not interested in being your sex slave" Her smiles goes away. The stern look on her face makes me want to swallow back what I just said. She puts both her arms to my sides.

"Now why would you say that? I don't use you like she does! I love you for more than your body, unlike her! She only uses you. I will never use you!"

"You threatened me this morning! If I didn't do what you said, you would have hurt me! You have changed and so Jane. At least she changed for the better!"

After I said that Adelyn's fist punched right through the wood. I tremble looking into her angry eyes. Her breathing becomes hard. She slowly shakes her head no.

"I can't believe you! I have not changed! You are brainwashed! That is why I have to do this, for your own good!" She yelled at me.

"Adelyn, you're really getting on my nerves right now! Just leave me alone ok!" I yelled back.