Chapter 23

Kate's Pov

She took me to her apartment as she grabbed a few things from her room as I wait downstairs. Seems like just yesterday I was here, these disturbing memories. I felt like I didn't want to be here. I then started shaking and remembering what went on here. It was like my entire soul started shaking in fear.

I then felt Jane's arms around me as she hugs me from behind.

"I won't hurt you Kate and I won't let anyone hurt you" She says as she hugs me from behind.

I then stopped trembling. I felt such warmth from that hug. How could someone so cold give me such warm hugs?

"Let's go Kate" She says as she leads me to the elevator.

I followed her inside but still had this gloomy look on my face. I was snapped back to reality when I saw her press the 'S' floor.

"Aren't we supposed to be going down?" I ask.

"That's what she said" Says Jane as I burst out laughing.

"We're going on the roof" She says to me.

"Are you going to push me off?" I ask.

"No Kate just trust me" She says as she smiles. We then enter the roof as I saw a helicopter waiting.

"We're going in a helicopter?" I ask as my eyes widen.

"Yes Ms. Williams, see the world through my eyes" Says Jane.

"I've never been on a helicopter before" I say as my eyes sparkle.

"I'll be your first in everything Kate" She says as she takes my hand and leads me into the helicopter.

"Where's the pilot?" I ask confused.

"Right here" She says as she sits in the pilots seat.

"You can fly this thing?" I say surprised.

"I'm the jack of all trades" She says as she flips some switches.

"I'm suddenly excited" I smile as she smiled.

"This is the Sky Dragon, reading for take-off" Says Jane into the mic.

"Sky Dragon you can go ahead" Says the guy from the speaker.

"Sky Dragon?" I say snickering.

"Leave Wendy alone" Says Jane as she pouts.

"You named your helicopter, Wendy the Sky Dragon?" I ask.

"Yes and it's never failed me" She says as she continues to pout.

"That's amazing, I like it" I smile as she gave me a shocked look.

"It's so random, usually people would laugh at it" Says Jane.

"I'm not laughing, I can't wait for my weirdness to rub off on you, until I turn you into a full on weirdo" I smile as she takes off.

We were then in the air as I watch in amazement through the window. This sight was incredible. I was so amazed by it, it was beautiful, being up here and seeing down below. Is this what she meant by seeing the world through her eyes? It was a play on words wasn't it? You didn't mean it literally didn't you Jane? Seeing the world through your eyes is basically seeing the way you live it.

She sped through the sky as I smile seeing all the clouds and birds, lakes and streams, everything is visible up here.

"We're almost there" She says.

"We have to take the helicopter to Caracallie Island?" I ask.

"Not quite" She says.

I then saw a sign saying "Crimson Hotel" as she headed towards it.