Chapter 71

Kate's Pov

"She bought you a house!!!" Says Josh in shock.

"Yeah I was shocked, looks like she's really starting to think about our future" I say to Josh.

"Are you excited?" Asked Josh.

"I am, I really wasn't expecting it. It's like everything is falling into place" I say smiling.

"Congratulations" Says Josh as I smile.

"Thank you, dear. I'm gonna get some rest, there are some authors I have to call tomorrow" I say as I yawn.

"Goodnight Katy, see you in the morning" Says Josh as I hang up.

......

"You just had to call your boyfriend and tell him, huh?" Teased Jane.

"Of course, when an event happens you tell your friends" I say.

"So, me buying us a house is an event?" She says as she lays next to me.

"You know what I mean" I say as we stare at the ceiling.

"The future looks good" She says as she holds my hand.

"Any future with you is good" I say to her.

"Even when we're old?" She asked.

"Yes of course" I say.

"Yeah no, I'll be young forever" She says.

"This isn't a vampire fan fiction Jane" I say.

"There are plastic surgeons" She says.

"Do we really have to be talking about plastic surgeons right now?" I say.

"Well there's something else we can be doing" She said.

I then roll over onto her as I sit up.

"And what should we be doing Mrs. Connor?" I ask.

"You tell me Mrs. Connor" She says as she kisses me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" I says as she squeezed my ass.

She then took my hand as she led me to the Red Room, she took off my top as she handcuffed my hand and bound my mouth pulling my pants down as I sat there with my panties on.

"Are you ready" She whispered into my ear as she licked my earlobe.

"Yes" I say as I bit my lip. She then undressed as she grabbed a small whip and and started stroking me with it.

She then lifted me into the air as she rested my handcuffs on a hook as I was hanging on the wall, she sucked my nipples hard as I could feel myself getting wet. She kissed my chest as she went down on me, she put her lips against my pussy as she licked me with her long cold tongue, her tongue made love to my pussy as I moan loudly. She sucked harder and harder and I felt like I was gonna cum.

She stopped right in time as she pulled her pants down. She started touching me with one hand and she passed the whip over my body, I gulped hard as she hit me.

"Ahhh" I moan out of breath.

She continues whipping my stomach as I moaned in pleasure, she then lifted my legs as I could feel her strap-on inside my pussy, it felt so hot and her tongue felt so warm as she kissed me. She slowly started thrusting the strap-on inside of me as I moaned in pleasure.

"You're so tight" She says as she kissed me and pulled out.

She pushed it in again this time harder as I moan as she pulled it out. I then put my feet on her shoulder.

"Fuck me" I whisper into her ear and she started fucking me hard as I cum.

She didn't pull out this time she continued fucking me as my pussy cried out in pain and I cried out for more. She fucked me harder and harder as I yelled and moaned. She slowed down a lil bit and pulled it out. Then she pushed me down, I was on my knees and she grabbed my hair and pushed my face close to her pussy and I started to eat her out. She was so wet and started moaning out in pleasure. I pushed two of my fingers inside her pussy and continued licking her clit, she came in no time in my mouth as I sucked all of her juices.

"Shall I draw you a bath?" She says as she grabs a towel.

"Sure but uncuff me first" I say.

"Oh crap right" She laughed as she got the key and unlocked the handcuffs.

She then took me to the bed as she headed to the bathroom and filled the bathtub. We both took a bath then headed right back to bed where we began staring at the ceiling again.

"Soon we'll be in our new home" She says.

"I can't wait" I smile as I wrapped my legs around her as I fall asleep.

.....

I had a dream that night, it was one I had many times before.. when I thought to confess it would rid me of these nightmares. I was wrong, it came back as strong as ever and as well detailed as ever.. maybe that nightmare was preparing me for the events that would follow...