Chapter 6

A/N: For a better reading experience play the song called Crazy in love cover by Sofia Karlberg.

Kate's Pov

"Are you top or bottom?" She asks.

"I have no idea. Never tried either" I say.

"Well I'd like to deflower every part of you, so for one time only I'll let you fuck me and I'll return the favour" She says.

"Oh. Okay" I say.

"You don't have to be afraid Kate" She says as she kisses me.

She then striped me, starting with my top, She takes my top off and then my skirt revealing my pink panties.

"Seems like you're already wet Ms. Williams" She smiles.

"I'm not sure Ms. Connor" I say as she pull my panties off revealing how wet I was down there.

Her eye widen as she gulp "Seriously? Where the fuck have you been all my life!" She says as she sits on me and kisses me hard.

She bit my neck and then took her pants off revealing her black lace panties. She then laid in bed.

"Take it off Ms. Williams but don't use your hands" She says as she points to her panties.

"Then what do I use?" I ask.

"Be creative" She says as she kisses me.

I then took my teeth and removed her panties as she smiled. She then opened her legs and pulled me towards her kissing me and grabbing my ass as she squeeze hard.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asks.

"Yes Ms. Connor" I say as I start sucking on her nipples as she pulled my hair hard.

Slowly kissing down her body, I run my tongue along her inner thigh and across her clit. I feel her hand against my head as I buried my face between her legs and slide my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, tasting and swallowing every part of her wetness.

"Ooh, go deeper, Kate!"

"Sit on the edge of the bed and let me get between your legs properly" I say.

Doing so, Jane sits on the edge of the bed and lays back as I spread her legs open and pounds two fingers inside her throbbing pussy. I begin to build the speed up with my fingers and starts to drive them in her pussy like lightening.

"Oh god, slow down, I'm going to cum too quickly!"

"Isn't that what you want Ms. Connor?"

"Yes! Ohhh God. Don't stop!!" She moaned loudly.

Doing so I started to pound my fingers deeper inside of her as I felt her coming all over my fingers. I removed my fingers, sucked them clean and firmly.

"Get up and bend over the bed, I want to pound you from behind"

I noticed her grabbing something from the bedside drawer while I get in position, she places her hand on my back and thrusts a dildo inside of me. I scream in pain.

"The pain will go away. Bear with me" She says as she goes a little slower.

I could feel my insides tearing. She goes slow then faster and faster as I moan in both pain and pleasure.

"It hurts" I say as my eyes started to get teary.

"It will since it's your first time" She says as she continues to fuck me, kissing me to ease the pain.

I grabbed the bedsheets tightly as she goes faster and harder.

I raised my head in pleasure, a soft moan escape my mouth just as she drives it in me once again.

Gripping my neck tightly she starts to fuck my tight pussy like no tomorrow. Lunging it all the way in and pulling it all the way out. She wrapped her arm around one of my legs as she thoroughly strokes my clit, till the point where she notices my legs giving in.

"Mmm, I'm gonna come in a matter of seconds" I moaned loudly.

"I'm sure you will Ms. Williams" She says as she quickly pins me onto the bed by her hand and thrusts one more time as I cum hard. She pulled it out and I noticed some blood coming out. She turned me around and begin to kiss me passionately.

She then gets up and headed to the bathroom. She returned about ten minutes after as I lay lifeless on the bed. She grabbed me and raised me up holding me in her arms. I felt like a bride. She then took me to the bathroom as I notice the tub has been filled up. She then slowly sat me down in the water as the warm water touches skin I immediately jump up.

"Its okay. Just breathe" She says as I sit back down.

She then entered the tub with me "Don't worry Kate. I'll take care of you, the pain will go away, it may hurt now but this hot water will soothe the pain" She smiles.

"Okay" I say wincing.

"You're too innocent" She says.

"Yes. Yes I am" I say trying to breathe.

"You did well Kate. Did you have fun?" She asks.

"Aside from the pain, yes it was" I say.

"Pain is my pleasure Ms. Williams" She says.

"So you'll find joy in hurting me?" I say.

"No Kate. I won't put you through anything you can't handle. It's all there in the contract" She says.

"I'll read it tomorrow" I say.

"You'll spend the night here, I don't think you should go home tonight" She says.

"Okay. I'd like that" I say.

"Let's wash up and I'll take you to bed" She says.

We then wash up in the bathtub. Tonight was physically painful. I felt both pain and pleasure but now I'm stuck with pain. Couldn't she be a little more gentle? Something told me she didn't know the meaning of the word gentle. She then picked me up and took me outside. She put me on the bed as she wiped me clean.

"I'm a baby now?" I tease.

"Just let me take care of you" She says as she kisses my forehead.

"Okay Ms. Connor" I say blushing.

"If you do decide to stay through this. This will be your room. You'll be sleeping here tonight and I'll sleep in my room" She says.

"You're not sleeping with me?" I ask.

"I'm afraid not Kate. I don't sleep with my guests. I usually sleep alone" She says.

"That's strange, so there's no chance you'll ever sleep with me" I say.

"I can't sleep on the same bed with someone" She says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I just can't" She says.

"But I like to be cuddled. I get cold easily" I say.

"Then I'll get you extra blankets" She says with no sympathy whatsoever.

"I forgot... You're not the romance type" I say sulking.

"Exactly, I don't know the meaning of the word cuddle" She says.

"That's a shame" I say.

"I'm sorry Kate" She says as she gets up. She then leaves the room as I sit there. I wonder why she doesn't cuddle? I on the other hand would love to cuddle. I lay down in bed thinking. If I want to have a future with Jane, I would definitely like to cuddle and fall asleep with her, waking up to her every morning. I don't think I'm okay with this arrangement... You're really confusing Jane!!!!