Chapter 12.

'Calm down Jayda!' Dontae says laughing

'Did you not see her slap me?! Why does everyone feel the need to slap me?!'

'Jayda, I think you need to go back to anger management classes.' He says seriously. I roll my eyes. After my dad left, I had temper problems. I would lash out at nearly every little thing then after Dani's death, it got worse. I went to classes for a bit but then I calmed down and didn't need to go anymore.

I guess I needed to go back.

'Go away Dontae.' I say screwing him.

'What did I do?'

'You beg me to come here then you invite some girl and completely ignore me.'

'I didn't say nuttin when you were getting cosy with Corahn, so why you bitching?' He rolls his eyes. I kiss my teeth and walk back into the front room. The girl wasn't in sight and everyone was looking at me.

'Yes? Divert your eyes.' I say.

'Jayda, since when were you so rude fam.' Michael says shaking his head.

'Shut up.' I say. There were still no seats so I sat down on Corahn's lap. And still, I received dirty looks and screws.

'Can I have your phone?' I ask him.

'You're funny.' He scoffs.

'Please!' I beg. He kisses his teeth and hands me his phone. I grin but see his phone is password locked. I type in 1 2 3 4 and it unlocks. I laugh at his stupidity.

I go onto his bbm and see he has over 800 girls.

'Corey! You hoe!' I say shocked. I don't even have 800 contacts! He chuckles. I make myself my own category then look through his contacts. He knows literally everyone in south London. He even had my cousin Ricardo! Then someone pings him. I look and see its from Dontae.

{RECKLESS}

Yoooo

I scoff, why's he trying to talk to me? I read it and end chat. But he pings me again.

{RECKLESS}

PING!!!

Don't air me -__-

{C.DOTz}

Go away, you bitch.

I ended chat again and looked up to see him screwing me. He nodded towards the door then walked out the room. I sigh, he wants me to follow him. I give Corahn back his phone.

'Here you go.'

'Safe JayJay.' I glare at him before exiting the room. I don't know where he went so I go into the kitchen to get a drink. I was pouring myself a cup of coke when Dontae walks in the kitchen.

'So I'm a bitch now?' I hear him say.

'Yes Dontae, you are.' I sigh without looking up. You see, if I had seen that bucket of freezing cold water in his hand maybe I would've chose my words more carefully and maybe my hair and top wouldn't be soaking wet right now. The scream that I released was ear-piercing.

'You dick'ed! What's wrong with you?!' I scream.

'You keep calling me a bitch.' He shrugs. He puts down the bucket and I see there's still half of the water left.

'So you pour freezing cold water over me?!' I scream again. He laughs and nods. Everyone ran into the kitchen when they heard me scream and were watching in amusement. Except the 3 girls obviously. I saw a flash and realised that Corahn had taken a picture of me.