Chapter 29.

'Girls! Wake up!' I hear a teacher say, banging on the door. Why do these teachers love to bang on the doors? I yawn and stretch, accidentally hitting Dontae's face.

'Ow.' He says still sleeping.

'Sorry.' I giggle. He yawns and stretches.

'Morning big'ed.' He smiles sleepily at me.

'Morning big fore'ed.' I grin back. He chuckles. He starts leaning down to kiss me.

'No! I haven't brushed my teeth yet.' I say covering my mouth.

'So?' He moves my hand out the way and leans down to kiss me. His kisses always leave me star struck

'Your lips always taste like candyfloss.' I say randomly. He bursts out laughing then licks my bottom lip. I was too shocked to even react.

'Yours taste like skittles.'

'You need help Tae.' I sigh. I get up and stretch.

'Woii.' Dontae says winking at me. I screw him.

'What time is it?' I ask.

'6.' He replies. I nod.

'Are you gonna shower here or at your room?' I ask.

'Let's just take a shower together innit.' He winks.

'In your dreams Tae.' I say smiling at him.

'Fine.' He starts sulking. I laugh and pick up my things to shower. 'So you aint even gonna hug me or nuttin?'

'Nope. Continue sulking.' His mouth drops. I laugh then roll my eyes. I walk over to him then pat his head.

'Happy now?' I say walking to the shower.

'Watch Jayda, I'll get you back!' He shouts as I lock the door to the shower. I laugh and shower then brush my teeth. When I walk out half an hour later, my room is eerily quiet. I saw my bb flashing. I had a text.

Oii, you take bare long inda shower fam. I looked at your bras and dat, wear the blue one, then went home to shower and dat. I'll see you at breakfast b

I laugh and shake my head cos he had said 'home' when he means 'his room'. The perv look through my bras as well! I start creaming my skin when Nia bursts into the room. I hear her lock the door, breathing heavily.

'What did you do?' I ask not bothering to look up.

'Nuttin.' She says innocently.

'Nia! Gimme back my bludclaart shoe!' I hear Jayden shout. I burst out laughing.

'Shutup! You thought you could get away with it innit?! Ya likkle eediat!' Nia kisses her teeth.

'Watch.' Is all I heard before it became silent.

'What happened?' I say still laughing.

'Your brother is a fucking...' She can't think of a word. 'Argh!' She shouts.

'I know.' I laugh.

'This fool yeah, omds. So last night I got up to the room, I nearly got caught but I breezed and left Michael and Keiara. So I'm in the room. I'm like "I'll sleep in Dontae's bed and you sleep in yours" so we settle down to go sleep yeah and he's like "nah, just come in this bed. I won't try nuttin, I swear" so I'm like skrr, fine. I got up and got into the bed, with distance between us obviously, and this fool pulls me closer and goes "I won't try nuttin man, trust me" so I just left it and didn't move. Then he reaches over and he touched my boob. Then says it was an accident! Why the f*ck would he squeeze my tit if it was an accident?!' She shouts. I start laughing really hard. Jayden is so annoying! 'So I squeezed his d*ck innit and was like "was that a f*cking accident you pr*ck?".'