Chapter 3.

It was finally the end of the day. I was so glad it was Friday; my school finished earlier on Fridays at 2.00pm whereas it normally finishes at 2.50pm. I was making my way home with Nia because she was coming over to my house.

I open the door with my keys and can instantly hear loud voices. I guess Jayden had invited his friends around since my mum was doing a late shift tonight. I walk into the front room and see about 15 boys and Che. Everyone's heads turn to me and Nia as we walk in. I recognised some people from school; Jayden obviously, Jordan, Kieran, Tyreece, Darnell and Marcel. I didn't recognise the rest.

'Whaddup bitches!' Nia says doing the peace sign. Everyone laughs.

I saw Chennai and Jordan talking, they matched a lot but were just friends. They should be a couple on Tumblr.

Che was really pretty, she was mixed-race or a 'lightie' and had these dark brown eyes that were actually really intimidating if you got in a screwing match with her, her hair was long, especially when it was straightened, it stopped in the middle of her back, it was light brown and really curly. She was Ethiopian and Italian. Weird mix, I know. She's really pretty though. People often mistake us for sisters because of our curly hair.

Jordan was a caramel colour with normal brown eyes and slits in his eyebrows. He had shaven hair which constantly had designs in it and one ear pierced. He was quite tall for a 15 year old. He's from Barbados and Trinidad.

'Hi Jayda! Hi Nia!' Che says when she sees me and Nia. I smile at her.

'Hi Jayda! Hi Nia!' Jordan says copying her in a girly voice and doing some gay thing with his hand. Chennai giggles and slaps his head. I laugh and make my way to the kitchen. I open my fridge and take out a can of coke then accidentally drop it when a voice scares me.

'Ahh, look who it is.' I turn around to see Dontae smiling at me. Was he following me? I ignore him and pick up my can of coke which was now dented.

'Why you ignoring me?' He asks, frowning. Is he sick?

'Oh sorry, I don't talk too much anymore?' I ask sarcastically. He laughs.

'Calm down, it was a joke.'

'Joke? I only really joke around with my friends uno.' I give him a fake smile. He clutched his chest.

'Ow. So we're not friends, nah?'

'You're moving bipolar. One minute I talk too much, the next you want to be friends.' I scoff, leaving the kitchen.

'You're too rude, una? Might have to put you in your place still.'

'Oh, swear.' I reply uninterested.

'This is why I don't talk to you man. You think you're too nice.' I laugh loudly.

'Says the stuck up lightie.' I say back. He looks shocked.

'Says the 'I think I'm prestige' lightie.' I ignore once more, as I knew it would irritate him more than me replying.

I go to the front room, and everyone turned to look at me. I gathered they probably heard me and Dontae but I just ignore them then take Nia and Che upstairs into my room. I get on with some coursework while they entertain themselves on my laptop and iPad.

'Jayda and Dontae had a lovers tiff you know?' Nia randomly says.

'Aww! They would be such a buff couple.' Che says.

'Init! Imagine the kids, such buff hair man.'

'Omds yes! Aww! Imagine the eyes as well, my Lard.'

'Hello?! I'm still in the room you know?' I say screwing my best friends. 'And I've told you before, I do not like him! He's a self-centred, immature boy who thinks the Earth revolves around his big head!'

'Who's big head?' I hear him say. Argh! I literally felt like screaming. Why is he always here?

'Um, no ones.' Nia says quickly.

'Ite. Well, I'm going now. See you later girls. Bye Jayda, hope I didn't upset you or nothing.' He says with a sincere and expression on his face. His eyes searched mine, waiting for my reply. Nia had to nudge me, as I was just blankly staring at him.

'Oh, um. No, you didn't. Bye?' I scold myself for stuttering as that had shocked me. He was being sincere.

'Cool. See you later.' He says then leaves the room. I turn and see Nia's grinning face.

'What?' I ask.

'Oh, u-um. B-b-b-bye?' She mimics me stuttering in a girly voice. 'It's so bait you like him Jay.' Nia says shaking her head.

'I do not like him!' I shout back.

'So why you getting so defensive?' She smirks at me.

'Get out.' I say looking at her with a blank expression on my face. She laughs.

'Don't worry babe, I have to go anyways.' She says standing up and getting ready to leave. I push her out my room and she laughs. After a while she leaves with Che but everyone else was still here.

A while later, I make dinner for myself and do some more homework.

I have a shower then go to sleep at about 9.

Welcome to my boring life.

Thanks for the votess!' xo