Chapter 53.

Everyone in the room was stunned into silence at Michael's revelation. Jayda's heart beat sped up as she felt her heart drop into her gut. Her eyes grew wide as everyone looked from her to Dontae, anticipating his reaction.

'You're chatting shit.' He laughs in amusement. 'Nah, you're sick. Why would you even say that?'

'You think I'm lying?' Michael scoffs, with amusement swimming in his eyes as he looked over at Jayda. She willed with her eyes for him to keep silent now, he was ruining everything as each second went on. 'Ask your girl.'

Dontae frowns as he looks over at Jayda, wondering why he hadn't heard her annoying, loud laugh at Michael's ridiculous accusation.

'Jayda? He's chatting shit, innit?' Dontae says taking in his girlfriend's facial expression. She looked scared, guilty even.

'Dontae, it's not like that...' Jayda starts, stumbling over her words.

'What?' He says frowning deeply. 'What?' He repeats looking over at Michael. Before thinking, he roughly grabs Jayda, pulling her out into the hallway.

'Dontae...' Corahn says, but Dontae didn't listen. He couldn't listen. His brain wouldn't process this information. He stared down at Jayda, as tears silently began to roll down her cheeks, confirming his thoughts.

'Are you being fucking serious?' He says, more to himself as his hand clenched into a fist. Anger bubbled up in him, causing his vision to go hazy and his throat to dry rapidly. 'So he's telling the truth?' He turns to her.

She looks up at him, with big tearful eyes as she slowly nods, causing more tears to spill from her eyes. He breathes in and out deeply, with his eyes closed as he resisted the urge to punch her in the face. When he looked back at her, he got even angrier.

He wanted not to care, see her as just some any other chick, brush it off and not feel hurt but he couldn't. His heart swelled with love as he saw the tears on her face, and it took everything in him not to wipe them away and hug her.

Then he thought, the girl who he was in love with, the girl he truly believed he would spend the rest of his life with, the girl who could never do wrong in his eyes had done this to him. He chuckles in disbelief, he honestly couldn't believe it.

'I'm sorry.' She mutters. 'I-I was gonna tell you...'

'When?' He demands. 'Acutally you know what? Fuck this and fuck you Jayda.' He spat out of anger.

'Dontae, please.' She says as her tears became more frequent. He stared down at her, and felt anger and disgust.

'Why you crying Jayda? Why the fuck are you crying?' He was becoming more pissed off as she cried, like he had done something to her. Like it was him who had fucked everything up.

'I-I...' She trails off, she can't even bring herself to wipe her tears. She wants to explain, but she can't. She doesn't know what to say, all she can think of is to get Dontae to listen. The look on his face made her feel like scum. He looked at her like she wasn't the girl he wanted to have his kids, like he hadn't proclaimed his love for her, he looked at her like she was just any other girl, any other hoe.

Silence enveloped them. Jayda's tears silently running down her face as she tried to come up with some sort of explanation. Dontae's face screwed up as he was attempting to calm down.

Jayda sniffles, attracting Dontae's attention and again, he wants to wipe away her tears and tell her he loves her, and comfort her. This causes a surge of anger to well up in him as he speaks without thinking.

'I'm done.' He says simply. She stares up at him, a confused expression etched on her face. 'This whole ting is done. We're done.' He says with no remorse, no emotion, causing her to stop for a second. She felt her heart break in an unexplainable way.