Chapter 9.

Me and Dontae's friendship was getting stronger each day. We had kissed even more, and it was beginning to irritate me as it was stirring feelings for him that I didn't know I had.

Nia and Jayden still hate each other and Che was talking to us but she hadn't really talked to us about all this business with Jordan. All she said was she'd made a mistake by having sex with him, that's it.

I was in my lesson and no-one I really knew or liked was in it. Everyone was writing quietly when the door burst open and a teacher who was really red was holding Dontae by his collar.

'Can I have a word outside Miss?' The teacher seems out of breath. She nods. The teacher let go of Dontae and slightly pushed him.

'Go sit down.' He spat. Dontae kisses his teeth and fixes himself up. He had a permanent screw face on. I saw him scanning the classroom then he saw me and his face softened. I quickly looked down so he wouldn't notice me, he's been annoying me all day today. I heard him walk over to the empty seat beside me.

'Ay Jayda?' He asked quietly. I turned around and looked at him.

'Yes?'

'So you can't say hello, nah?' He grinned showing his dimple. I instantly smiled, I can't help it.

'Hi Dontae.'

'Yeah, that's what I thought.' I roll my eyes.

'Kay.'

'Don't "kay" me.' He says taking the book in which I was writing.

'Shut up and give it back!' I say reaching for my book. He holds it further away and starts looking through it.

'Calm down man! You need to learn some manners.' He was now scanning my book.

'Are you God?' I said ask.

'No...?' He almost asks.

'So, you cannot tell me what I need to do. You bully!' I say grabbing my book.

'I aint a bully!' He says loudly. The teacher is still outside talking. He takes out his BB which pings like 10 times.

'Some girls are begs yu'know.' He says kissing his teeth. He showed me a convo with a girl on bbm.

{Chantelle<3}

Hey sexii x

{RECKLESS}

Do I know you?

{Chantelle<3}

Yea its Chantelle frm Darnell's party xx

{RECKLESS}

Oh

{Chantelle<3}

So wuu2 after skool xx

{RECKLESS}

Why?

{Chantelle<3}

Coz I was finkin maybe I could come to ur yard nd entertain you if u knoe wat I mean...xx

{RECKLESS}

Nah, I'm cool.

{Chantelle<3}

why? I'm sure I can satisfie yuuu xx

{RECKLESS}

Learn to spell first

{Chantelle<3}

Whateva...see ya

'Wow.' I say shocked. Chantelle used to go to my primary school, I remember her being all shy and quiet. She's changed.