Chapter 21.

I get home around 7. Today was so funny, after Chelsea had cussed Dontae about giving me love bites she had left to go on her date. She deserves some free time, she's a part time student at university who has a job and a really good mum. Me and Dontae had played with Angel until she got really tired and fell asleep. Then we watched tv, kissed a bit...then she woke up and I cooked for her then left.

'Cardo, I'm home!' I shout.

'Do I care?!' He shouts back. I kiss my teeth. Little fucker.

'Jayden, I'm home!' I shout.

'Fuck I care?' He says from the front room. This family is so annoying. I walk into the front room.

'Fucking goat.' I say throwing a cushion at him. He kisses his teeth then throws the remote at my head. 'Ow! You fucking retard!' I scream. That hurt!

'Where you get those love bites from?' Shit! I telepathically tell Dontae that he's a stupid hoodrat.

'Don't know what you're talking about.' I smile at him.

'Ay, Ricardo!' He shouts.

'What?!' Ricardo shouts.

'Look at Jayda's neck!' Jayden shouts.

'The fuck is wrong with you?!' I hiss quietly at Jayden. He grins at me. Ricardo runs downstairs.

'What?' He says scanning my neck. 'Why you got more love bites? Watch me bang Reckless.' Ricardo sighs.

'Ohh, I should of known it was Dontae. I swear everyone thinks he's secretly doing a ting with Jayda?' Jayden says.

'What?! We're just friends!' I say interrupting them.

'So you would let a boy touch you like that even though you aint dealing?' Ricardo says. That makes me sound like a sket.

'Fuck out Ricardo!' I shout at him.

'Who you bad for?'

'Dontae.' Jayden sniggers like a little bitch. I glare at him.

'Go to bed.' Ricardo says.

'Its 7.15. No.' I shake my head.

'Call Dontae and tell him to tell her. She'll listen then.' Jayden says smirking.

'Fuck off.' I say to him.

'What, she likes Reckless, yeah?' Ricardo says grinning.

'Yeah.' Jayden grins back. My family is full of freaks. Why can't Dontae's family switch with mine?

'What?! Who told you that?' I say. Argh, Jayden is so annoying!

'Come little Jayda. Its time we had a chat.' Ricardo says pulling me to sit down next to him. I groan.

'What?'

'It's time you learnt about the narni's and the willies.' Ricardo says. Jayden bursts out laughing.

'I'm 14. I'm not having sex Cardo.' He hates it when I call him Cardo.

'Listen yeah, my name is RIcardo.' He says through gritted teeth. 'Now. When a boy and a girl love each other very much...' He starts in a baby voice.

'Or if they're roasting.' Jayden interrupts.

'They decide they want to have sex but only AFTER they're married, and over the age of 28. Yeah, remember that. After they're married, after they are 28.'

'Ricardo! I get the point! I think I'll go to bed now.' I cut him off. I walk out the room before he can continue. I go upstairs then have shower and get into my bed. I was reading a good book in bed until around 9 then my phone started ringing.