Chapter 35.

I sleepily answered my phone as it rang for the hundredth time.

'Jayda. Are you nearly ready?' I hear Dontae's voice. I look at my phone to see its 8.45am. Shit!

'Uh, yeah yeah. Just eating.' I tried not to sound tired.

'Don't chat shit. You just woke up innit.' He laughs. 'I told you I was coming to get you at 9am.'

'I am. I'm, I'm, I'm awake...' But my mouth betrayed me and yawned.

'Hurry up, you lazy shit. You got 15 minutes.' He hangs up. So rude. I stretch then sleepily climb out of bed. It was 30th December and I was spending the day with Dontae since I would be with family for New Years and he's going up north. We were meant to drop Amari's at his dad's at 9am so I was meant to be ready by now.

There was no way I'd be ready by 9 so I just took my time. By the time I got out the shower it was 9.10. I walked into my bedroom, singing loudly since my parents were at work. I wasn't even surprised to see Dontae lying on my bed.

'I told you to be ready by 9 Jayda.' He says sitting up and scanning me from head to toe. I roll my eyes.

'When do I ever listen to you?' I say and start creaming the uncovered parts of my body. There was no way I was taking my towel off infront him.

'Lemme choose what you're wearing.' He says standing infront of my wardrobe.

'Go ahead.' I say then quickly slip my panties and bra on whilst he's not looking. After I finished creaming I look at what this fool has chosen for me to wear. I see a crop top and some shorts. I look at him.

'What?' He says innocently. I don't even answer him but just pick out a pair of jeans and keep the crop top, it wasn't that short and covered everything. I shimmy into my jeans with Dontae watching me.

'I'm not a movie Dontae, stop watching me.'

'Sorry b.' He says but continues watching me. I shake my head and do my hair and makeup. By 10 I was ready.

'Finally.' Dontae stands up. 'You look nice.' He says staring at me. I grin. I was wearing a nice coat I had gotten yesterday with a flowy crop top and jeans, with the Puma's I had gotten yesterday too.

'Lemme eat quick then we can go.' I say.

'Nahh, you'll cook a full meal. I'll buy you suttin on the way.'

'Fine.' I roll my eyes. 'Oh yeah. Heres your Chritstmas present.' I hand him a gift bag. His eyes lit up. I had gotten him a watch that actually cost a lot, some Xbox game, the man in Game said all teenage boys would love it, and a personalised top that said 'Jayda's Bxtch.' He laughs and shakes his head

'Ahhh, safe Jay.' He pecks my lips.

'Where are we going to drop Amari?'

'At his dad's, in Stratford.'

'Ahh, isn't it gonna be busy.' I groan.

'That's why I said be ready at 9.' He screws me.

'Let's just go.' I say dragging him out my room. I left a note for Jayden to tell him where I'll be for the day, not that he'd care, then got dragged out my house by Dontae before I could get any food.

'Where's Amari?' I ask.

'At home.'

'So why didn't you bring him, then we could've gone straight to Stratford?' I ask in confusion.

'Oh yeah.' He chuckles. I roll my eyes, idiot. We get the bus to his house. The bus was basically empty as we got upstairs.

'Its way too early to be out.' I yawn and rest my head on Dontae's shoulder. He places his arm around me and pecks my head.