Chapter 45.

'Jayda! Are you coming to Billy's party?' Krystal asks snapping me out of my day dream. I roll my eyes and nod.

'Making me come out my house man.' I kiss my teeth. She grins in response, handing me my Skittles Krushem. It was the 28th of December, and we were currently shopping. Most of the shops were packed, and there were so many people. I had been in about 3 arguments already.

'Jayda. Come with me to Topshop.' Billy says putting his arm around me. I sigh and agree, sipping on my Krushem. We left Krystal and Temi in KFC as we ventured to Topshop.

Billy was a very attractive white boy. He had emerald green eyes, and cute brown hair. He was so sweet as well.

'What you getting then?' I ask him.

'Coat for my mum.' He says.

'Aww Billy.' I coo. He chuckles, slapping my hands away from his cheek as I pinched it. We scanned coats in Topshop. 'What size is she?'

'She's small. Probably like a size bigger than you.' He shrugs. I nod, picking up a green parka coat and showing him.

'I like that, how much?'

'£45.' I say. He eventually buys it.

'Here you go.' He hands me a bag as we exit the shop, after 40 minutes of queuing. My eyebrows furrow as I take it.

'What's that?' I ask,

'You kept looking at that jacket.' He shrugs. My eyes bulge.

'That jacket?' I ask.

'Yeah. So I got it for you.' He pushes the bag into my hands. I look inside the bag to see the long parka jacket, with leather sleeves and faux fur.

'Billy!' I squeal with a high voice. 'This was £50!' I was in so much disbelief. I barely know him, and he spent £50 on me. He shrugs.

'Remember I'm spoilt Jayda. That didn't even dent my pockets.' He chuckles. Billy comes from a very wealthy family, like very wealthy.

'Thank you!' I squeal and hug him tightly. I wanted to get it but I didn't want to spend £50 on a jacket.

'It's alright. I know you've been a bit down recently, just wanted to make you smile.' He flashes me a cute smile.

'You are too cute Billy.' I say then peck his cheek. We get back to KFC, to see Krystal and Temi still eating.

'Why are you stil eating?' I ask.

'Nah, you guys took long, so we brought more food.' I grimace in disgust.

'So fat.' I mutter. 'What you guys doing now then?'

'Going back to Billy's. His brother is so sexy.' Krystal says biting her bottom lip. I laugh while Billy shakes his head.

'You should come, if you're not dong anything.' Temi suggests.

'I would love to, but I'm babysitting my niece. Sorry guys, you can't be blessed with my presence any longer.'

'Bitch please.' Krystal says. I laugh before saying my byes.

'Thanks again Billy.' I say squeezing him tightly before leaving, making my way to Jay's house.

'Auntie!' Jaydene shouts.

'Hello!' I shout picking her up.

'Mummy and daddy going out.' She says.

'Is it? Where are they going?' I ask trailing upstairs.

'Dunno.' She shrugs causing me to laugh. She's begun speaking more, and more English. It was funny because she still had a Spanish accent. I step into Jay and Sammie's room and immediately make a u-turn.