The End Part 3

'Jay?' I heard a soft voice. 'Jayda?' My eyes fluttered open and I sat up.

'Hm?' I ask, stretching. Looking around, I realise I was in a hard bed, still in hospital. My neck and back were sore. I felt so confused.

'Why are we here?' I mumble then everything came flooding back. Nia, Kalim, Jayden got shot. 'Jayden.' I say, feeling tears spring to my eyes. I can't believe my twin was gone.

'Ay, ay calm down.' He gets up to console me. 'He's calm. He came outta surgery a couple hours ago. He's still asleep but he's calm.'

'Surgery? Bu-but he's dead. The doctor said he's dead.' I say frowning. That can't have been a dream, everything was too realistic. My feelings, the doctor..

'Nah man. It was crazy, he weren't dead, he resurrected or suttin. His monitor started beeping again, and they took him straight to surgery. You passed out.'

'So you're saying Jayden is alive?' I question, tears falling rapidly. He nods, grinning. I breathe out the biggest sigh of relief.

'Jayden's my nigga, he can't die on me.'

*

'How you feeling?' I ask, holding his hand.

'I feel ugly man.' Jayden grumbles then chuckles. I shake my head. It was now night time and I had snuck in after visiting hours. The whole day was chaos. After I was discharged, I went to see Isaiah, have a shower at home then visit Jaydene and came back to hospital to see Jayden. Our parents had come back from holiday as soon as they got the news and had been here all day.

'How are you tho?' Jayden turns to me.

'Fine, just want all my peoples to be good. Tired of stuff always happening.' I sigh. Hopefully now that Kalim was dead, everything would be okay as harsh as that sounds.

'We're good man, don't worry.' He rubs my hand. 'Gimme a kiss tho.' He pouts exaggeratedly. I roll my eyes, giving him a peck. 'Not on my lips bruv! You've probably ucked my boy!' He attempts to shout. I laugh, looking around to make sure no nurses were coming in.

'Shh Jayden. We're twins, plus you asked.' I roll my eyes.

'On my fucking cheek bruv! Ah, making my gun wound hurt man.'

'Jayden, don't joke like that. Too soon.' I screw him.

'Do you wanna see it? Take a picture of it for me. I ain't seen it properly.' He says.

'Is it ugly?' I ask sceptically.

'Did I not just say I ain't seen it properly?' He kisses his teeth.

'Attitude.' I flick his forehead. He groans, screwing me and clutching his head. 'It's in bandages idiot.' I tut, putting his hospital gown back down.

'That was mad tho. How can man like me get shot? Where did he even get a gun? He was a sick yute, how can he want to dead Dontae all cos of pride? Some yutes man.' He shakes his head. We came to the conclusion that Kalim mistook Jayden for Dontae.

'I know.' I sigh, shaking my head. 'At least it's all over now.'

**

'Wooo!' I screamed as I threw rose petals all over Sammy and Jay. She looked so beautiful. They had finally tied the knot. The wedding service was amazing, we were all leaving the church now to go the wedding reception.

Obviously I was a bridesmaid, I looked peng. They had gone for Royal colours. My bridesmaid dress was a royal blue colour with gold accents. Jay's best man was Shaqi and his groomsmen included Marc, Jayden, Dontae and 2 of his other mates. They had made Isaiah the pageboy, even though he was only 6 months and could not walk. Jaydene was the flower girl, she looked adorable in her little blue dress.