EPILOGUE

10 YRS LATER

'Dontae!' Jayda screams in frustration as she hurriedly slips on her heels and jewellery.

'What's wrong?' He enters the room, still shirtless. He slides behind her, slipping his arm around her waist. She gives him a warning look in the mirror.

'Not again, we're already late. Is Isaiah ready?' Jayda asks.

'Yes mummy!' Isaiah screeches back.

'Great. Is Aniyah ready?'

'No mummy!' Isaiah also answers. I sigh in frustration.

'Hurry up.' I warn Dontae before going to get my 3 year old daughter ready to leave the house. This was forever a problem whenever we were going out.

'Hi mummy,' Aniyah grins up at me, whilst half naked.

'Aniyah, why have you taken your clothes off? You know you're going to granny's. Don't you wanna see auntie Jaydene?'

'Yes!' She squeals. I quickly put her pants and leggings back on. I get her bag ready, as well as Isaiah's.

'Isaiah, go put your sister in her car seat please.' I say as I open the front door and unlock the car.

10 minutes later, we were on our way to drop the kids off at my mum and dads before we went out to eat with our friends.

*

'Here they come. Late again guys.' Corahn tuts and shakes his head.

'Try having three kids.' Jayda sighs, giving Dontae a pointed look causing everyone to laugh, apart from Chanel.

'I thought you only had 2..' She pipes up, her face full of confusion.

'She was referring to Dontae being the third Hun.' Jayden answers his girlfriend slowly.

'Ohh!' Her eyes light up in realisation before she giggles. Chanel was quite slow, luckily she was very pretty.

Jayda and Dontae greeted each couple. Jayden and his partner of 3 years, Chanel, Nia and her boyfriend Dre, Corahn and Keiara, who had recently married and lastly Aliyah and her fiancée Ade. Jayda couldn't believe her eyes, 5 years ago when Aliyah and Ade announced they were together, annoying Ade from Beckworth Academy.

'You are glowing, oh my gosh.' Nia compliments.

'Thank you.' Jayda grins, as she finally sat down.

'How many months are you now?' Aliyah asks.

'3.' Dontae answers for her.

'You lot love popping out babies, I swear.' Nia shakes her head. 'Aisha is enough for me, I don't want any kids for a good while.'

'How is my gorgeous niece?' Jayda asks. Jayden was the father of Nia's daughter who had just turned 4. They broke up when she turned one but had a good co-parenting relationship. Jayda, Keiara and Aliyah had all bet money that Jayden and Nia would get together again, it was inevitable.

'She's fine, spoilt as ever, thanks to your twin.' Nia tuts.

'She's my princess, obviously I'm gonna spoil her.' Jayden tuts. Nobody missed the tight smile of Chanel and the slight tension to fill the table. Everyone was used to this though.

'And how's fatherhood Corahn?'

'Boy, I'm trying.' He says causing everyone to chuckle. He and Keiara had just had a little baby boy named Troy.

'Has he dropped the baby yet Keiara?' Aliyah asks and everyone chuckles. However, Jayden and Dontae started to laugh loudly, with Corahn telling them to pipe down.

'Have you dropped my baby Corahn?' Keiara asks noticing the boys laughing.

'Nah, not even. It wasn't like that.' He begins to say.

'You dropped my baby!' She exclaims in shock. Jayda's hands flew to her mouth as the girls had stunned looks.

'Nah it was cool, I caught him.' Dontae manages to say through his laughs.

'You're such a fool! Grow up!' Keiara hisses at Corahn. Jayda nudges Dontae, indicating he should stop laughing now.

'Just waiting for Aliyah to join motherhood now.' Keiara states.

'Ooo, you lot have enough kids for me. Maybe another couple years.' She shakes her head.

'It's calm, you'll be pregnant in like 5 months. I can see the future.' Ade states calmly causing everyone to laugh again.

'Oh shut up.' Aliyah chuckles, dismissing him.

'What about you Chanel, you and Jayden planning a baby yet?' Nia asks with a sweet smile. Jayda and Aliyah's eyes met instantly, noticing the tiniest shade.

'Ooh, no. Not ready to ruin my figure just yet.' She giggles. 'Maybe one day tho.' She says turning to Jayden.

'Nah, children rinse money like nothing. I don't want anymore for a while. Dontae, how are you gonna have 3?'

'His pullout game is weak!' Dre, Nia's boyfriend exclaims and everyone laughs.

'Do you want more Nia? Even though they'll have different fathers?' Chanel asks innocently. There was a sharp intake of breath around the table.

'Miaow.' Corahn comments quietly causing Keiara and Jayda to snigger. Nia's eyes turned to slits, and her mouth stretched into a tight smile.

'Maybe, maybe not. Who knows what the future holds?' She answers.

'Anyway let's order some food y'all!' Aliyah shouts in an American accent.

'I said cut that American shit out.' Ade scolds her.

'Mind how you're talking to me, because I can reject your proposal still.' Aliyah replies with a screw face.

'What? But you're wearing the ring?' He asks in confusion.

'You're still talking to me like that? Jayda tell him.'

'Ade shut up.' Jayda comments.

'Dontae, control your babymum.' Ade says to which Jayda laughs. Still cheeky as ever.

They spent the rest of the evening joking around like secondary school times.

It seemed as though nothing had changed in 10 years

**

So that's the official endddd guys.

Lemme know if you'd like a sequel? I'm not sure yet but just let me know any ideas and stuff.

Again, a big big thank you x