Chapter 11.

I start walking faster. I really didn't want to hear more about how I've "stolen" Dontae from Cassie.

'Jayda man! Stop!' She shouts still running. I decide to stop because I really didn't have anywhere to go. She finally catches up to me. She was doubled over and breathing hard.

'I..just...' she stops and gets her breath back.

'I wanted to say sorry about Cassie, earlier.' She says. I nod and continue walking to meet Nia.

'Is it, uh okay if I walk with you?' She asks. I nod again.

'Thanks. So basically she's only being like that cos she's jealous.'

'Jealous of what?' I say. She looks at me in shock.

'Of you.' She says in a 'duh' tone.

'Oh, but why?' I ask; baffled. She sighs.

'She's jealous cos she likes Dontae and cos you're really pretty, and you and Dontae are like bare close now, so she thinks you're stealing "her man".' Keiara says

'Oh. But me and Dontae are just friends. We've been friends since we were 3.' I say.

'Yeah, I know that but she's just jealous. I know I'm meant to be her bestie and everything but she's turning into the biggest hoe and she's tryna turn me too, and I aint down fo' dat shit.' She says. I laugh because she said it so seriously. Keiara talks to me until we get to the bus stop, she was actually really nice and wasn't how I thought she would be. I see Nia get off the bus and she starts smiling when she sees me but stops when she sees Keiara.

'Well bye Jayda.' Keiara says waving and smiling at me.

'Bye.' I smile too.

'Bye Nia!' She says waving at Nia too. Nia waves back awkwardly.

'Why was she talking to you?!' Nia asks as we start walking to my house. I shrug because I honestly don't know.

When we get to my house; Jay and Jaydene were already there. I take off my shoes then run to my little niece.

'Jaydene!!' I scream picking her up. She giggles excitedly and claps her hands. She was literally the cutest baby ever. I put her down then hug my older brother, Jay.

'You ite Jayda?' He says. I nod. 'If Jayden bullies you, tell me and I'll box his face.' He says. I laugh.

'Alright Jay, how's Sammy?' I ask. That's his girlfriend and Jaydene's mum.

'She's cool. Well look after my princess innit. Tell mum I love her.' He says kissing Jaydene's cheek. She giggles and takes his head into her small hands and kisses his forehead. That was the cutest thing ever.

'Awwww!' Me and Nia say at the same time. Jay laughs and leaves 20 minutes later. We were all in the living room, me, Nia, Jayden, Corahn, Dontae and Chris Brown Jr, I still didn't know his real name. Me and Nia were playing with Jaydene.

'Aww she's so cute!' Nia says.

'I know right!' I squeal.

'Ay, lemme hold her.' Corahn says. I just look at him.

'No, you'll probably kill her or something.' I say. He chuckles.

'Nah, but seriously.' He says. I sigh and give Jaydene to him cautiously.

'You kl?' He asks.

'She's two Corahn.' I sigh.

'Cewl.' Jaydene says then giggles. Half an hour later, Corahn was still corrupting my niece's mind.