Chapter 28.

'Jayda Keiyana Anamarié Ma Zhao Yan ching chong Chiku Taylor, will you be my girl?'

I giggle as he had said my full name, made up Ching Chong, and because he had changed my last name to his.

Do you know how long I've waited for him to say those words? And now that he had the word came out my mouth without me even thinking about it. His eyes chase mine until I finally look down at him.

'Yeah.' I say smiling shyly. My smile was so big, it went from one corner of my forehead to the other corner. He grins at me then we kiss. I was now his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend! Mine! Inside, I was screaming and dancing like a fool but on the outside, I was just cheesing hard.

I stay in his arms and we talk for a while.

'Do you think we should keep it lowkey?' He asks me. I thought about it. Hiding our relationship did seem like a good thing as people would start talking about us and his hoes would try and split us up. Plus, we would probably last longer without people knowing our business. I nod.

'Yeah. I don't wanna get hurt by your skets.' I say. He chuckles.

'You're my only sket now Jay.' He pecks my lips. I smack his chest and screw him. He laughs again. I hear the door open and Nia's screechy voice.

'Aww, see! Told you they would make up.'

'Yeah, but why is she lying on him.' I hear Jayden say. I shuffle off Dontae and we both stand up. I screw her as she grins at me.

'Aww. You two are too cute!' She squeals. I blush. Did she know already?

'Girls, start getting ready for bed.' A teacher says knocking at our door. We all froze. We're not supposed to have boys in our room, especially after dinner!

'Shit!' Jayden mutters. He waits a while before cautiously opening the door. 'Come let's bounce Dontae.' He says running out the room.

'I'll see you later, yeah?' He says quietly before softly pecking my lips then leaving the room. When the doors shut, I can't hide the big grin on my face. Nia laughs.

'I see you two made up then.'

'Yeah.' I say grinning teeth.

'Wait hold up, are you two finally doing a ting?!' She shrieks with wide eyes.

'No.' I say a bit too quickly. She eyes me. 'We just...talked about stuff.' I shrug.

'Mmhmm. Talked my back foot.' She cuts her eye at me. I just smiled and contained my excitement. She had no idea how much I wanted to tell her and just dance and scream with her.

'Quieten down in there girls!' A teacher says knocking on our door. Were we even being loud? Fool. Nia kisses her teeth then her eyes light up. Before she speaks I cut her off. I can't keep it in anymore!

'Omygosh! Nia!' I squeal.

'Err, man. Bare screeching my name.' She laughs at her one woman joke.

'Dontae asked me out!'

'Omds!' She screams. I automatically put my hands over my ears. I cautiously take my hands away. 'Aww! I don't know why you think it's not bait with that big love bite on your neck.' She chuckles.

'Shit!' I say remembering my neck.

'Tell me what happened! Deets fam! Eee I'm getting moneyyyyy!' She sang. I laugh and tell her what Dontae said, start to finish.

'Aww! Who knew Dontae had feelings? Aww, my two hella yella's are getting married!' She squealed. This girl is smoking rainbow dust, I don't even care. 'Getting married'? 'Hella yella's'?