Chapter 18.

I tried to push him off him but he was too strong so I knee his manhood. He pulls away in pain.

'Ahh fuck! You likkle bitch.' He says then he roughly pushes me. I fall on the cold floor and whack my head. I groan in pain. He climbs on top of me then pins my arms down, punches me then starts kissing my neck. Wtf was he doing?! He was at least 4 years older than me and I was his friends little cousin!

'What are you doing?! Get off! Help!' I scream struggling.

A tear escaped my eye as memories from my childhood flashed in my mind. The way his lips felt on my skin made me gag, for that I received a slap across my face. I wanted to be physically sick. I try to get up but it was no use, he was too strong.

'Shh baby, no one can hear you.' He says quietly then kisses my lips. I start crying. He was right, no one would hear me. There was no one here. He starts kissing my neck and chest and then I feel his hand creep up my thigh while his other was over my mouth. I start screaming and thrashing about, trying to get him off me. His hand tightened on my mouth. I lay there whimpering with my eyes closed as I felt his hot breath tickle my neck. His cold, rough hands try to pull down my pants.

Fuck this.

I'm not gonna lie here and cry, I can't go through this again. I start kicking and wriggling around. I manage to kick him again. He rolls off me and curls up on the floor. This was my chance. I get up and start to run but he grabs my foot bringing me crashing down onto the hard, cold floor. My breath was knocked out of me and I lay down trying to get it back. He was now standing up, towering over me. He repeatedly kicked my side.

'Dumb yatt.' He said with every kick. I curled up into a ball and tried to cover my body. I cried out in pain as his airforces made contact with my face.

'OI!' I hear Shaqi's voice.

The boy looked up then ran away, leaving me curled up on the floor, half conscious. Shaq ran over to me.

'Oh shit. It's alright Jayda.' He says before picking me up.

I barely kept my eyes open as he jogged all the way back to my house, with me in his arms.

'What happened to her?!' I hear Nia shout.

'Get Ricardo.' Shaq says carrying me upstairs, into my room where he lies me down.

'What happened?' Ricardo asks in a panicky tone, bending down to me.

'I'm fine, I'm okay.' I croak out.

'You're bleeding, you're not fucking okay.' He snaps. Then Ricardo goes downstairs. The music stopped abruptly.

'Everybody get the fuck out now.' I hear him shout. Nobody argued. When Ricardo was angry, everyone listened to him. The house was empty in less than 15 minutes.

Nia re-entered the room with painkillers, a glass of water, a bowl and a sponge. She was followed by Ricardo, Dontae, Jayden, Jordan, Corahn, Kye and Marc.

'What the fuck? What happened to her?!' Dontae rushes over to me.

'I'm okay.' I force a smile, but stop when my lip hurts me.

'You're obviously not? What the fuck happened?' Jayden says fuming. Nia sits down next to me and cleans up my face.

Everyone watched me silently.

'Sorry Shaqi, I dropped your coat.' I mumble, breaking the tension.

'Are you silly? That doesn't matter. As long as you're alright.' he says smiling.

'Who was it?'

'It wont help by going after him.' I say but am completely ignored.

'Did he touch you?'