Chapter 51.

'You're such a prick!' I scream with tears blinding my eyes. He nods, not saying a word. I scream in frustration and throw his phone at him, which hits the wall and there was an audible crack.

I saw his jaw tense as the pulse in his neck became more prominent. He started tapping his foot and I knew he was trying to calm down.

'What? You're not gonna say anything?' I ask before sniffing.

'What is there for me to fucking say?' He snaps then his face softens. 'You're acting childish. I'll wait till you're acting like you're 15, not 5, then we can talk.' He adapts a bored look on his face.

'What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you entertaining other girls Dontae? Why are you being such a prick?!' I shout. 'Why won't you talk to me?' I ask, my voice breaking. This month, we had distanced a lot and then I find out he's entertaining other girls when he can't even pick up the phone to call his girlfriend.

He's become so much more irritable as well, he hates me talking to boys, especially Kalim. Everything was just going wrong. It seemed as if our relationship was on a downward spiral. It was the end of March and we'd had countless arguments that lead to me shouting and winding him up, him shouting in my face and then him apologising and us having make-up sex. But the past two weeks, he doesn't apologise, he just lets me leave and I have to apologise otherwise we wont speak.

'I'm talking to you now innit. Yet, whenever I do wanna talk to you you're always with Kalim, you're always on the phone to Kalim. You're so far up Kalim's batty-.'

'So what, you're talking to other girls to get back at me?' I cut him off and scoff.

'If I did, at least these girls would give me attention.' He shrugs. I narrow my eyes at his confirmation of him talking to these girls.

'Fuck you Dontae. You dumb fuckboy. You want to entertain these little girls? Go ahead. I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want.' I shake my head and wipe my tears.

'You're being hysterical. When you calm down we can chat. But I think you should go, before you say suttin you'll regret.' He says in a bored tone, it was almost like this relationship was a chore to him, like he didn't even care about us anymore. I don't know what had happened to him, but this wasn't my Tae.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I slipped my jacket on. As I turned to leave, I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

'Stop crying man.' He mumbles into my neck. I screw up my face and turn around sharply.

'Are you fucking bipolar? One minute I need to go and now you want to comfort me? Make up your mind Dontae.' I hiss, feeling an overwhelming sense of anger at him. What is his problem?

'Alright, fuck off then.' He kisses his teeth and storms over to his computer chair. He doesn't look up once as I stood there, feeling baffled. 'Why are you still here?' He mutters after 2 minutes of silence.

I could feel my face becoming red as I got angrier. Eventually, I storm out of his room and out of his house. On the bus, I willed myself to keep it together but all I could do was think about how cold he was acting to me and the tears filled up in my eyes.

As soon as my key went into my front door, the tears I tried so hard to hold back spilled down my cheeks. My house was silent since everyone was still out. I wiped my tears, and rolled my eyes. I'm not going to cry over that stupid boy. I scream in frustration then breathe out calmly. After changing into comfortable clothes and trying over 100 times to calm myself, I was finally calm enough to call Aliyah.

'Hey boo.'

'Aliyah, I'm fed up.' I say in a tired voice. She sighs deeply.

'You argued again.' She states, not even bothering to ask. We had argued that many times this month that it wasn't even a surprise anymore.