Chapter 17.

I woke up and yawned. I had to go somewhere today; I did not want to go to this party. It was only 11am. I rolled out of my bed then went to the bathroom to shower and everything. When I was finally dressed and everything, it was 1pm. I went downstairs and saw Ricardo, Shaquille, Marc and some other people I don't know.

'Happy birthday!' I shout to Ricardo, smiling at him.

'Why you still here? Shouldn't you be gone by now?' Ricardo says screwing me. So that's the thanks I get for being such a nice cousin?

'Wait, why aint you in school? I swear it's like 2.' Shaq says.

'I got suspended.' I say quietly. Shaq looks genuinely shocked.

'What? My lil Jayda got suspended?!' He says. I laugh and nod. 'What for?'

'Fighting.' Ricardo says.

'Nah, seriously? No joke?' Marc says looking shocked as well.

'Yeah, there's a video and everyting.' Ricardo says. Well, thanks for baiting me out Ricardo, much appreciated (!)

'Rah, Jayda's growing up!' Shaq says laughing. I go into the kitchen to get some food because I was hungryyy!

Then I had a great idea. It was only to piss Ricardo off. I grin and walk back into the front room.

'Hey, guess what Ricardo?!' I say grinning.

'What?'

'I'm coming to your party!' I say grinning at him.

'Dead dat. No you aint.' He says looking at me straight-faced.

'You can't kick me out my own house. I'll call my mum and tell her you're having a party if you don't let me come.'

'If you do, I'll tell her that you're suspended for 2 weeks.'

'Go on then, I don't care. You still won't be able to have a party.' I say smiling. He groans.

'Fine man.' He says.

'Yay! And I'm bringing Nia, Sophie, Keiara...' I say.

'No.' He interrupts me.

'And Dontae and Kye and Corahn and Jordan.' I continue.

'Them man are already coming.'

'So how comes you let Jayden bring all his friends and you said no to mine?' I say folding my arms.

'Cause you're too young!'

'Me and Jayden are twins!' I shout.

'And you're a girl. There's gonna be mandem my age here. Do you think I want them perving on my little cousin?'

'I'm coming and you can't stop me.' I say going upstairs. I had to wait until Nia, Keiara and Sophie finished school in half an hour. I decide to meet them outside school since they finish at 2. I put my shoes on and go downstairs.

'I'll be back in a bit!' I shout to Ricardo then leave the house before a reply. I begin walking slowly to school.

By the time I get there, people are starting to come out.

'Jayda!' I hear 3 different voices shout. I turn and see Nia, Sophie and Keiara running towards me. I laugh and hug them when they get to me.

'Nah, bmt you need to come back to school. Its dead without you. Cassie's tryna get brave because you aint there saying you're a man stealer.' Nia says. I chuckle.

'Bitches gon bitch. So, what you lot doing tonight?!' I ask as we start walking out of school.

'Umm, nothing. Why?' Keiara says suspiciously.