Chapter 58.

Guys, just wanna say in the previous chapter I accidentally wrote Kalim, but I meant Kaine.

So Kalim, the boy Jayda kissed, is still alive. Kaine, who was Junior's brother (the boy that was following Jayda, and who kidnapped Jaydene) is dead.

Just wanted to clear that up, enjoy.

~~

'Jay, what did they do?' I ask for the last time.

'Mind out Jayda.' He tuts before continuing to type on the phone before answering the phone. It had been about 3 hours since Jayden and Dontae had been arrested and Jay had been making calls nonstop.

'Kaine is Junior's brother.' I say more to myself, that's about all I knew. And that he had followed me one time, Nia had had sex with him, he'd fathered Elisha's baby and possibly Chennai's and now he was dead. A sickly part of me knew Dontae and Jayden probably had done something. Something Jay knew about. I mean, I'm grateful, this sicko was trying to kill me. But murder? What if they get found guilty? That's at least 20 years of their life gone.

'Oi, chill. They'll be fine, probably home tomorrow.' Jay says, covering the mouthpiece of his phone and rubbing my shoulder briefly. I nod before going upstairs to Jaydene's room. I was staying at Jay's tonight.

'Jayda.' Sammie calls me into hers and Jay's room.

'Yeah?'

'I know you're a bit upset but come, help me pick an outfit please.' She pulls me over to her closet. I chuckle.

'Go on then.' I sit on her bed. 'What's it for?'

'Party, it's a sexy one though.' I grin, getting ready as Sammie had so many clothes, I'm gonna steal some one day. 20 minutes later, and we had barely even started.

'Nooo, your body in that... A1.' I nod furiously.

'Is it too revealing tho? My boobs got all droopy cos of Jaydene.'

'Ew, I don't want children.' I shiver.

'Nah, pregnancy actually gave me a body. Not gonna lie, but not again for a while hopefully.'

'Hopefully?' I laugh. She goes into her nightstand, and throws 3 pregnancy tests at me.

'Jay doesn't know the meaning of contraception, so I've had to take like 5 this past month.' I cringe

'Remember I'm a baby Sammie, I don't need to hear about alla that.' I whine causing her to laugh.

'Don't act innocent. I could tell when you first had sex.'

'What? How?'

'I'm a girl, I can tell.' She shrugs. 'Actually that reminds me...' She sits down next to me, with a serious expression.

'Yeahhh?'

'When was the last time you beat Jayda?'

'I don't know maybe a month ago, 3 weeks ago?' I shrug. It was when Dontae had basically used me then called me a hoe.

'You're like proper glowing... Like that's how I was with Jaydene.'

'Nah, I can't be. Remember I was in hospital a couple days ago? They did a test and it was negative.' I immediately say in defence. No way could I be preggo.

'Won't hurt to take one?' She suggests, handing me a test.

'But the doctor-.'

'If you're not, then this will just reinforce it.' She cuts me off. I sigh before getting up to go to the toilet.