Chapter 13.

I picked up Nia's shoe and threw it directly at the person's head.

'Argh! The fuck?!' He shouts. Nia finally realises what I was talking about.

'Oh my fuck!' She throws her shoe at the other person and it hits him in his...manhood. He screams then drops down to the floor.

'My balls.' He says wearily. Nia jumps on the figure still standing up and I help her throw him on the floor.

'Argh! Jayda fam!' I recognise that voice. I get up and turn on the light to see Jayden curled up in a ball on the floor and Nia sitting on Dontae's head.

'Nia! Its Dontae and Jayden!' I say. I couldn't help laughing. It served them right for scaring us though. After we had all calmed down we were sitting down in the front room. Jayden had put a pack of frozen peas on his area.

'You left the key in the door you paigon.' Jayden says.

'Ah, shit. What if someone tried to rob us?' I ask in shock.

'See, you're lucky we came.' Dontae says. I roll my eyes.

'Come let's watch another movie.' Jayden says grinning. I groan because I know he's gonna pick a scary movie. I saw that he picked Evil Dead.

'Jayden, that's just come out in the cinema. How did you get it on DVD?' I ask in confusion.

'Man has ways.' He says chuckling. He probably did something illegal.

'I am not watching this.' Nia says.

'Go home then. Bye.' Jayden says. I begged that they would not start.

'Shut the fuck up. Little pussy. You screamed when I hit you.'

'Ay shut up. You hit Little Man.' He says.

'Okay. Ew, ew, ew. Shut up, both of you.' I say. Dontae and Jayden got some snacks so we switch off the lights and get comfortable. I position myself so I'm leaning against Dontae in between his legs, his arms were also wrapped around my waist. Nia was on the floor with the snacks next to her and Jayden was on the other side of the snacks. The movie starts playing and I can hardly watch it. Do you know how scary it is? I knew I was getting nightmares tonight.

'Sorry.' Dontae whispers.

'For what?'

'Not telling you Che gave me head.' I shrug.

'It's okay.'

'Ite. I thought you were upset with me cos of the way you just left.' He says.

'Nah, it was just...' I can't tell him I was upset because I like him! '...I didn't expect Che to do something like that, again.' I say quietly.

'Yeah. I was drunk and high and to be honest I can't remember shit.' He sighs. I chuckle.

'So you're not angry at me?'

'No, never.' I say in a baby voice. I turn around so I can pinch his cheek but he bites my finger. He actually bites me. I scream at the same time as Nia. Why are we always screaming together but for different reasons? 'You bit me!' I whisper/shout.

'You know I don't like it when you pinch my cheeks.' He shrugs. I flick his forehead. 'I aint scared to bite you again you know.' He says.

'Shut up, stupid female dog.' I mutter under my breath.

'What. Repeat that if you're brave.' He says. We had totally forgotten about the film but at least we were still whispering.

'Dog. Female. You. Are.' He pulls on my bottom lip until my face is centimetres from his.