Chapter 33.

It was around 6am and I was packing the remaining clothes I had, making sure to leave out an outfit for today.

'Jayda!' Dontae whines. 'Come back to bed.' He says.

'No. Don't you have packing to do?'

'Nah. Did it all yesterday.' He gets comfortable in my bed. I roll my eyes and retie my messy bun.

'I don't wanna leave!' I whine as I jump on Dontae. He holds me and laughs.

'It feels like these days went too quick.' I agree with him then sit up.

'Whose Corahn's girlfriend?'

'What? How am I supposed to know?' He chuckles.

'Dontae. You two tell each other everything. Who is she?' I say sternly. I don't know why I didn't realise this earlier, obviously Dontae would know!

'Some girl called Laurelle.' He sighs. Wait, I have a Godsister called Laurelle.

'Is she black?' I ask. He nods. 'And she has coolie, bushy hair?'

'Yeah, why?'

'No!' I gasp in shock.

'What?'

'She's my Godsister!' I say.

'Ahh, swear?' Dontae laughs.

'Oh my gosh, this is the boy Laurelle was telling me about. About 4 or 5 months ago she had told me the "buffest boy in this world" had moved her and they had been in talking for a while. He must've asked her out.' I inform him.

'She's bare posh innit?' He laughs. Laurelle's mum is a famous Lawyer, she's also very rich. They live in a massive house with like 5 bedrooms even though Laurelle is an only child. Laurelle's mum wants her to have the best start to life so she goes to a private, all-girls school and has so many extra curricular clubs. Like she goes piano, singing lessons, netball, army cadets and other stuff. She's the first black girl I've seen who talks with such intellect that it can be overwhelming at times.

'Yeah. Oh my gosh, I need to speak to her.' I say. We spoke for a while until I realised I need to shower before breakfast.

'See you later.' He pecks my lips once more before leaving the room. I rush into the shower and quickly get ready. When I was done, Nia still wasn't here. Hmm, what happened to her? After a struggle, I had managed to slick my hair up into a massive bun on top of my head. I picked up my green Parka jacket and placed my hair stuff in my suitcase before zipping it up.

Like the good friend I am, I had picked out an outfit for Nia and placed everything in her suitcase. She best pay me.

As I was about to leave, she came rushing into the room. She immediately throws her arms around me.

'Oh my gosh Jayda!' She squeals.

'And where have you been? You dirty stop out.' I laugh. She pulls away and faces me with a worried face.

'Don't get mad.' She says biting her bottom lip. My eyebrows furrow.

'What did you do?'

'Wait for me while I get dressed, please? I showered in Jayden's room.'

'Wait, why did you shower in his room?' I ask with wide eyes. 'Nia!' I shout when she doesn't reply.

'Just wait.' She says before picking up the clothes I laid out for her and rushing into the bathroom. I sit down on my bed and feel something hard beneath me. I lift the covers to see Dontae's iPhone. I really need a new phone, my blackberry was so nasty now. I type in his password and scan his phone. Yeah, I'm nosy, I know. His display screen was a picture of me and him so I changed his lock screen to a stupid picture of me and change his password to 0000. I'm so evil.