Chapter 16.

'Jayda? Jayda man!' I heard someone shout. I open my eyes and see Ricardo standing above me looking very annoyed.

'What?!' I mumble sleepily.

'Your friends at the door man.' He says then kisses his teeth and walks out my room. I groan then attempt to get out my bed. I don't even know why I'm so tired. I dragged myself downstairs not even bothering to tidy myself up. I got to the door and saw Nia and Sophie.

'Jayda! Why you still sleeping?! It's 3.40pm!' Nia says walking past me into my house.

'What?!' I say. Sophie nods.

'Now, go and get ready. We're going out.' Nia says walking into my kitchen.

'Going out where? Don't you have school tomorrow?' I say yawning.

'Yeah but everyone's going to Dontae's yard so we are too.' Nia says smiling.

'Whatever.' I yawn and go to shower.

I showered etc. and when I came out I saw Nia had laid an outfit on my bed for me. I laugh and put it on. After I had done my hair, I went downstairs to where Ricardo was talking to Nia and Sophie; they were getting gassed for no reason. Ricardo is ugly.

'Ricardo, stop trying to move to my friends.' I say dragging Sophie and Nia up.

'Shut up Jayda, Nia and Sophie are my young gee's. See you lots later, yeah?' Ricardo says winking at Sophie and Nia. I roll my eyes.

'Bye Ricardo.' Sophie says giggling. Nia waves as well.

I drag them out my house.

'Your cousin is piff!' Nia screams and Sophie agrees. 'Come on then! Dontae's yard it is.' Nia says linking arms with me and Sophie.

30 minutes later we were standing outside Dontae's house waiting for someone to answer the door. I sigh and fold my arms. Corahn finally answers the door.

'Corey!' I shout hugging him. He laughs and lets us in. We walk into house and into the front room where all the noise was coming from. There were about 7 boys here and no girls...except us.

'Wagwan bossgyal like Jayda?!' Jordan says hugging me. I laugh.

'Hi Jordan.' I say. I felt so proud, I knew nearly everyone here. I sat down next to Corahn on the sofa while Dontae sat on the opposite one, playing Fifa. Nia was talking to that boy Rips from the party and Sophie and Jayden were having a very private conversation. I sat quietly for a while just thinking about nothing in particular.

'Jayda?' Jordan says snapping me out my thoughts.

'Huh?' I ask feeling confused.

'Do you want anything from the shop?' He asks.

'Skittles, KA fruit punch, toffee flavoured popcorn and white chocolate Kinda Bueno.' I smile. He screws me but sighs and leaves. Corahn started telling me jokes and I couldn't stop laughing, not because they were funny but because they were so unfunny, it made them funny.

'I've got an idea.' He whispers in my ear.

'What?'

'Let's pretend we're dealing. I wanna see Dontae's reaction; he'll probably break my leg.' Corahn snickers. I laugh and agree.

'Ay you lot, listen up yeah.' Everyone goes quiet and looks at us. 'Me and Jayda need to tell you lot suttin...' He looks at me and I panic.

'Erm...We wanted to wait for the right moment. Don't get upset that we didn't tell you sooner but...me and Corahn are going out.' I say. The room goes silent as everyone watches us.