Chapter 19.

'Jayda? Jaydaaaa...?' I hear a soft voice say. I open one eye and see Dontae's grinning face above me. I laugh and push his face out the way.

'What?' I groan sleepily.

'I thought you were dead, you've been sleeping for time.' He says leaning down to kiss me. I put my hand over his mouth to stop him. He looks at me with a confused look.

'I haven't brushed my teeth yet!' I say with a disgusted look. He laughs and gets up.

'What you doing today?' He asks me while pinging on his bb.

'I'm not sure yet.' I say. I would probably be staying at home though, recovering. 'Why, what are you doing?' I ask. He groans.

'I'm going to Chelsea's for a family dinner.' He sighs.

'Aww, say hi to Chris and Lamar for me.' I grin. I love Dontae's brothers!

'Why do you love them off? I'm sexier than them.' He says sulking. I laugh.

'Aww, don't worry. I love you more!' I say slowly getting up to sit on his lap. I pinch his cheek and grin in his face.

'Sho.' He says trying to kiss me again. I block his mouth.

'Brush your teeth!' I shout.

'I have man!' He kisses me before I can answer. I don't know how many times we've kissed but I still get butterflies every single time. I get up to go and freshen up. I still had mild pains in my stomach but not enough for me to go to hospital, I think. I go into the bathroom to shower and all that hygienic stuff. When I go back into my room Dontae's on the phone to someone.

'Whatever fam.' He says kissing his teeth. He locks off angrily. Whoever that was had put him in a really pissed mood.

'Um, are you alright?' I say quietly. He softens a bit when he sees me.

'Yeah b. But I gotta go now, I'll see you later or suttin.' He says kissing my cheek. I see that he was dressed already and had put his shoes on. I nod.

'Bye.' I say. He leaves and the rest of the day drags on. Ricardo and Jayden were hungover so they spent most of the day in bed or checking up on me every 2 seconds.

**

Tuesday was actually really funny. The swelling on my face had gone down completely, and the bruising on my stomach was fading slowly. I had spent all Saturday, Sunday and Monday recovering and not being allowed to leave Ricardo and Jayden's sight.

My gang, yes my gang, which consisted of me, Dontae, Jayden, Corey, Jordan, Nia, Sophie and Keiara spent the afternoon at Dontae's house and we were planning to have an all-nighter at my house. Well, only me and Dontae since the rest of them had school tomorrow, boring people. We were all in Dontae's room, doing our own things. Me and Dontae were in his bed because I was cold and slowly falling asleep in his arms. Nia and Jayden were playing Fifa while cussing each other, Corey was trying to move to Keiara but failing miserably, Sophie was playing on Dontae's iPad and Jordan was constantly laughing at Nia and Jayden. Then Dontae pulls the cover over our heads.

'What are you doing?' I whisper sleepily. I turn around to face him.

'Nothing.' He grins. I chuckle then yawn.

'Err man. Low killing me with your breath.'

'Suck out Dontae.' I say screwing him. I turn around so I'm not facing him.

'Soz yeah.' He says. He wraps his arms around my waist then kisses my neck lightly. I giggle because it tickles.

'Go away, bitch boy.' I mumble.