Chapter 54.

'I'm fine, I just haven't been feeling well.' I say guiltily on the phone.

'I miss you, should I come visit?'

'No. You might catch whatever I have. As soon as I'm better, I'm all yours.'

'Alright, cool. I love you, yeah? Talk to you inna bit.'

'Love you too Tae.' I whisper before hanging up.

'Jayda, you need to tell him.' Nia gives me a sympathetic look.

'I know, but it's so hard. It's going to ruin everything.' My voice cracks as I rest my head in hands.

'Believe me when I tell you this. It's better to tell him as soon as possible rather than for him to find out through someone else. Trust me on this.'

'I know, I know. But what am I gonna say? All I remember is kissing him, I don't know if I did something else.'

'Just tell him the truth. It will eat away at you if you keep it to yourself.' I sigh and nod, taking in what she was saying.

'Thanks Nia.' I reach over, giving her a big hug. It had been two weeks since I kissed Kalim and I had avoided Dontae like the plague. I finally confided in Nia, but no one else knew yet. I was too scared to even tell Jayden. I knew how it would make me look, and I wasn't ready for everyone to be disappointed in me yet.

'It's okay hun. Hold on, Michael's dropping something off quick.' She got up and jogged downstairs. My phone rang, showing Lesha's number.

'Hi.' I answer.

'Hey Jayda. Um, I don't know how to say this.'

'What's wrong?' I ask immediately feeling concerned.

'No, nothing. But there's this rumour going round... you know at Keeran's party? Apparently you gave Kalim uck.'

'What! Who's saying this?'

'Some boy. Don't worry, I put him in place. But Jay, you know you can trust me right? Cos you did disappear and everyone said you were upstairs with Kalim for ages...' I sigh deeply at her suggestive tone. I trusted Lesha and I kknew she wouldn't tell anyone.

'Don't say anything please but I was drunk. We were playing a drinking game and I just remember being in the bathroom then in a bedroom, but all I remember was kissing him.' I say. Saying it outloud made me feel worse, cos it was confirmation that it actually happened. Despite how or when I tell Dontae, our relationship was over. It was enivitable. I know Dontae.

'Oh shit. Have you told Dontae?'

'Rah. Jayda yeah?' My head snapped to the direction where a deep voice came from. My eyes locked with Michael's and my heart dropped in my gut.

'I'll call you back Lesha.' I say before hanging up abruptly.

'What?' I turn to Michael, too scared to ask if he had heard my conversation.

'So you're a cheater now? Rahhh, does Reckless know?' He says with a smirk, like it was some kind of joke.

'Fuck off Michael. I don't have to explain anything to you.' I say with a screw.

'Don't bite my head off.' He holds his arms up in surrender. 'So he doesn't know innit? Rah, this is all a bit mad.' I glare at him.

'He used to be my boy uno. Might have to tell him his girl's moving a bit mad.' He looks me up and down in disgust.

'You're not boys. You have no right getting involved. It's my relationship.' I felt tears prick my eyes due to the anger bubbling up within me. Who was this scum?