Chapter 20.

It was Friday and I was on the phone to Corahn. I had spent the whole week doing absolutely nothing, I felt like a bum. I had got so bored that I called up Dontae to help me dye my hair; obviously due to Dontae being an idiot, it went terribly wrong and luckily it wasn't permanent so I just washed it out. The days had been going so slow but I've only got 5 more days until I'm back at school, and my mums coming home in 4 days!

'So, what happened today then?' I sigh.

'Nuttin really. But some girl in year 11 gave me head in the toilet.' I could hear him grinning.

'Eww. That's vulgar.' I say. He laughs.

'How's you and lover boy then?'

'Fuck out.' I reply. He starts laughing.

'Fuck out?! That don't even make sense Jayda.' He says still laughing

'It does.' I huff. He laughs.

'So how's you and Dontae?'

'There is nothing going on between us.' I roll my eyes.

'Don't lie. Jayden caught you beating on the floor.'

'Fuck off! He's a liar.' I say laughing.

'Hmm. I need to talk to you about having safe sex.'

'You can't chat! You probably have a million different STD's and I'm not having sex!'

'Ahh, that reminds me. I need to link Kacey.'

'Who?'

'My dial-a-hoe.' I laugh.

'You're so rude!'

'No I aint. But serious talks, you still like Dontae innit?' I shrug then realise he can't see me.

'Kinda, well...yeah.' I mumble.

'Aww!' He squeals.

'I don't even know how you're such a hoe. I actually think you're so gay sometimes.' I laugh.

'Bitch shut the fuck up. But yeah, anyway, you two need to deal or suttin.'

'But he told me he likes some girl.'

'What?! Nah, he don't. Trust me.'

'Hmm, whatever. I'm coming back to school soon!'

'Aren't you supposed to be sad that you're coming back...?'

'You don't understand how boring it is Corey.' I sigh. Then I hear more voices. 'Who's that?'

'Dontae.' Corey replies. 'You're grinning teeth innit.'

'What? No...' I mumble wiping the smile off my face. He laughs.

'I bet your eyebrow is twitching.' Yeah, he had unfortunately found out about my twitch which made it impossible to lie to him.

'Shut up.' Then I hear scuffling and voices. 'Hello?'

'Yoo Jay.' I hear Dontae say.

'Hi Dontae.'

'Gimme back my phone you prick!' I hear Corey shout. 'I need to talk to my wifey!' I laugh.

'Bout wifey, I'll wifey your mum.' Dontae kisses his teeth. 'You ite?'

'Yeah.'

'Yeah, I'm fine too. Thanks for asking.' He says sarcastically.

'But I didn't ask..?'

'You're so rude to me after I'm always nice to you.' He sighs.

'Aww, sorry. How are you Dontae?'