Falsely Accused

"There he is!" "Get him!" I heard someone yell as they slammed the door to the room open. I tried to ignore it and snuggled closer what was so warm in my bed. That warmth was suddenly forced out from under me. "H-hey! What's going on?!" I opened my eyes and what I saw made me furious. Stan and Pete had pulled Varian right out of bed. The two guards lifted him up by his arms just high enough so his feet didn't touch the floor, and he was struggling to get out of their grip. "Put him down!" I said as i stood up on the bed. "This kid has stolen something. We'll be taking him to see the Princess immediately." Stan said still dragging Varian out of the room. "What? I haven't stolen anything." Varian said trying to defend himself as they took him away.

I ran my hands through my hair and looked down at the shirt I was wearing and frustratingly groaned. I quickly snapped my finger and ran after the three. As I was running the pink surrounded me and left almost as soon as it came. I saw the three and started walking behind them once I got close enough. "He's been with me the entire time! There's no way he could have possibly stolen anything!" I said from behind the guards. "Give it a rest. We know you have the sash." Stan said to Varian. "A sash? Really? That's what this is about?" Varian asked as he stopped struggling. "A sash? Really?!" I asked and Pete glanced back at me.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n), but we have reason to believe that he stole it." I clenched my fists as I glared at them. "Oh yeah? What reason is that exactly? Did you find chemicals at the crime scene, raccoon prints, or even a note signed, 'Hey, it's Varian. Come get me?!'" I asked and both guards shook their heads no as they stopped in their tracks. "No? Oh! So you still think he did it?" I asked and Pete and Stan just looked at each other and I sighed. "Let's go find Rapunzel and we can sort this entire thing out." I said pushing my way in front of the guards. They let Varian walk, but they still had a tight grip on him as they told me where Rapunzel was.

"Somebody stole the sash?!" I heard someone yell as we approached where Pete and Stan said Rapunzel would be. "I don't know, your majesty-" I heard Rapunzel say as we approached her and Edmund. "We found the culprit, Princess." Stan said and Rapunzel turned around to see Varian behind held tightly by the two guards and me with my arms crossed over my chest. "Varian?" Rapunzel asked confused and I shook my head no moving to stand next to her. "Sapphs, has been with me all night. Besides, if he did steal something, it wouldn't be a sash. Can you please tell them that Varian is innocent?" I asked and Rapunzel looked towards him. "Varian, did you steal the sash?" She asked and he groaned. "No, I didn't. I've been with (Y/n) the entire time I even stepped foot in the city." He explained and Rapunzel nodded. "I believe him. Please let him go." She said to the guards and they stared at her stunned. "But, Princess-" "You heard her boys. Drop the alchemist. Next time please look for actual clues before accusing someone." I said and they nodded releasing Varian. I watched as both of the guards went back into the open room next to us.

Varian looked me up and down before crossing his arms over his chest. "What?" I asked and he just stared at me for a few more seconds before answering. "You really changed that fast? I was being taken and you changed?" He asked dramatically and I looked down to see what I was wearing. I had a white dress, a small tan corset, brown boots, and a small witch hat on my head. "With all due respect, Sapphs, I'm not running after you in a castle with like only your shirt on." He stared at me before shrugging. "Well played."

"