Return To The Lorbs

(A/n): anyone else extremely sad that the owl house is over? 🥲

Varian and I walked through the halls of the palace right behind Eugene. He was going on and on about something that Lance had done. We all walked into Rapunzel's room to see her and the King already there. I straightened out the floral pattern on my skirt and Varian fixed one of the straps on my corset.

"Can you believe the audacity of Lance?!" Eugene asked and I rolled my eyes before leaning against Varian

"Can you believe the audacity of Lance?!" Eugene asked and I rolled my eyes before leaning against Varian. "Not only did he borrow my moisturizer." He said while tipping a small blue bottle over in front of the princess. "But he left the lid off. Now it's all dried out!" He yelled frustrated.

Something quite big and dark colored flew at the window and hit it rather hard. "Ooh that's gotta hurt." I heard Varian say next to me as Rapunzel gasped.

"Guys, don't worry. (Y/n) and Varian made me another bottle." Eugene smiled as he pulled out the blue bottle Varian and I had given him. Rapunzel quickly rushed to the window and opened it.

"Oh! Owl, are you okay? Where have you been?" She questioned as she pulled the bird from the window. "Wait...does this mean...?" Varian and I shared a worried glance as we both thought about Cass. We haven't gotten a clues as to where she is or what she's been doing since the red rock incident.

We all huddled around Owl while Pascal placed his head against a soft pillow. "Where's Cass?" Rapunzel asked and a familiar blue fruit fell from one of Owl's claws.

"It's a pompoen." Eugene said and I nodded. "But those only grow in one place don't they?" Varian asked me. "Yup...so there's only once place she can be." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Looks like we're going back to Tirapai island." Rapunzel said and we all quickly got ready to leave.

Pascal, Owl, Eugene, Rapunzel, Varian, and I all piled into the hot air balloon. I kept thinking about what we might face at the island. "Hey...she's gonna be okay." Varian said as he held one of my hands. "Thanks Sapphires."

"Blondie, do you really think Cass would go back to that island?" Eugene asked Punz. "I mean, with all those cursed idols, giant fire breathing houseflies, and crazy fish people? Actually, come to think of it, Cassandra is a pretty good fit for that place." Eugene said trying to lighten the mood.