I Put a Spell On You

A/n: hey guys fair warning this chapter is not my best work. 😅

Third POV:

The ballroom inside the castle was filled the brim with villagers, royals, and anyone you could possibly think of. Varian was standing with Lance and Eugene as they waited for the rest of their friends.

Elizabeth and Rosalie entered the ballroom all dressed up and holding hands. Rosalie looked around the ballroom and looked at everything rather confused while Elizabeth dragged her over to the others.

"Is it just me or is this the exact opposite as what this is supposed to look like?" Rosalie asked still looking around making Elizabeth roll her eyes.

"Oooh, Varian, you clean up nice." Elizabeth said with a smile making him rub the back of his neck. "Uh, thanks Elizabeth." He said with a soft smile.

"Where's (Y/n) and Rapunzel?" Varian asked the two girls and they shrugged their shoulders.

"Don't worry kid, they should be here any minute." Eugene said and Varian nodded.

"Cmon, Rose! Let's go dance!" Elizabeth said pulling Rosalie away. "W-wait! I don't think it's app-" "Let loose Rose! It's fine!" Elizabeth said with a laugh.

"You're sure she's gonna be here soon right?" Varian asked while pulling slightly at his collar.

Eugene rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'm positive. When has (Y/n) ever left you hanging? Now stop messing with that!" He said as he hit Varian's hand away.

The alchemist sighed and went to run his hand through his hair only to have Eugene smack it again. "Don't touch the hair...I worked hard on that hair." Eugene's eyes narrowed at Varian as he pointed a finger at him. "It took me an hour to get that cowlick of yours down...Do. Not. Touch. It." Eugene said and Varian rolled his eyes.

The ballroom doors were slammed open by none other than Rapunzel. She had a multitude of flowers in her hair, provided by (Y/n), and a large smile on her face. All eyes were on the princess from her grand entrance. She moved towards the side only to reveal just who the alchemist was searching for.

(Y/n) had a soft smile on her face as she entered the room. She noticed all eyes were on her causing her to look towards the ground and fumble with her lace gloves.

Varian stared at her in complete and utter awe. The only thing that broke him from his trance was Eugene nudging him forward. The young couple suddenly locked eyes making both of their smiles widen.

Varian walked towards his girlfriend and gave a slight bow making her giggle and give him a small curtesy. He offered his arm to her and she happily took it.

"Let me guess...Eugene?" The witch asked with a soft giggle and Varian nodded with a soft blush on his cheeks. The witch smiled and Varian moved them towards the back of the room.

Varian pulled (Y/n) so she was standing in front of him and they fully took in each other's appearance. "Milady, may I just say...you look absolutely breathtaking." He said with his blue gaze softening on her as he placed a hand to her cheek.

A blush covered (Y/n)'s cheeks. "You look rather dashing yourself, Sapphires. However, there is one thing I'd like to change." She said making him tilt his head to the side confused. "What do you mean?" He asked only for (Y/n) to start running a hand through his hair. She played with it for a little bit before pulling her hand away proud at her work.

Varian's hair was no longer styled exactly like Eugene's, but back to how it typically looks without his goggles. "There! Now you look even more like my Sapphires." (Y/n) said with a smile. The two were leaning in about to kiss when the music in the room picked up.