Sweets

Third POV:

"I have to say, that was quite the show your people put on last night." The king of Neserdnia said as he took a sip of his tea. Both royal families were eating in the gazebo in the garden. Princess Rosalie was poking her food with her fork before letting out a soft yawn. "I thought it was rather lively." Ariana said with a smile and Rapunzel nodded. "It was (Y/n)'s idea. She tends to find a way to come up with...uh...big gestures." Rapunzel said not wanting to reveal what (Y/n) was actually doing.

"Did you and Elizabeth enjoy yourselves last night, Rosalie?" The queen of Neserdnia asked her daughter. A soft blush crept up her cheeks as she nodded. "Y-Yes, it was rather fun." Rosalie said softly before going back to picking at her food. Rapunzel noticed and sent her a soft smile.

"Rosalie, would you and Elizabeth like to see more of Corona today?" Rapunzel asked with a smile and Rosalie looked up from her plate slightly shocked by the offer. "R-really?" She asked softly and Rapunzel nodded. "Yup! While I have a few things to attend to I'm sure (Y/n) can-" "(Y/n) can what?" A voice caught everyone's attention.

The royals all turned around to see the very same teenager. She was wearing a witch hat that looked to be made out of tree bark with mushrooms growing off of it, a black and brown dress with a black corset around her waist and brown boots. She was also carrying a potted plant in her arms.