Dragon Tales

Loud knocking came to Princess Rapunzel's door. "No!" She said turning in her bed. The knocking becoming more urgent. "Who is it? Go away!" She said in her morning voice wishing for the knocking to stop.

"I'm coming. Hold on. Just a minute." She said as she climbed out of bed. "Your Highness! Rapunzel!" Nigel said from behind the door. Rapunzel opened the door revealing Nigel with a book in his hand. "Your highness, thank goodness you're awake! That Neserdnian 'marble' your little lizard friend found? Well, it's not a marble at all. It's a dragon egg!" Nigel said showing Rapunzel pictures from the book he was holding.

The princess stared at him for a few seconds before letting out a loud yawn and wiping her mouth from drool. "I'm sorry. I'm just waking up. Can you...can you say the part about the whole thing you were just saying?" Rapunzel said as she started leaning against the doorframe and falling back asleep.

"Princess!" Nigel said loudly causing Rapunzel to jump and wake up immediately. She even hit her head on the door. "Look!" Nigel said holding the book closer to her.

"A dragon egg? Well, that does look like Pascal's marble, but-" Rapunzel said before being cut off. "But nothing, Princess! Dragons are terribly dangerous! We must get rid of it at once!" Nigel said just as Pascal and his new dragon friend came playing down the hall with a branch.

"We really have to find Pascal and Rapunzel!" (Y/n) said as her and Varian ran through the palace halls. "Slow down! We-we don't even know if it's a-woah!" Varian said as he was shoved against the wall by the witch. "Ouch! What was th-" "Shh!" (Y/n) said as she carefully moved to peak around the corner with Varian following her actions.

Around the corner they saw Pascal and the pink dragon. "Shit." (Y/n) said and Varian rolled his eyes. "Language." He said making (Y/n) roll her eyes. "Would you prefer me to say jeepers? Jinkies? Great heavens?!" The witch whisper yelled only for Varian to give her a smug smirk. "Yes actually."

"Okay, just a second, Nigel. We don't know for sure it's a dragons egg." Rapunzel said from her room. Varian and (Y/n) watched as Pascal kept the dragon from going any further down the hall. "If only she knew." Varian said making (Y/n) nodd.

"In fact, let's go have another look at Pascal's marble, and I'm sure we'll discover that's all it is." Rapunzel said as Pascal shushed the dragon. "And if it isn't? If it is a dragon? We'll have no choice but to destroy it, right?" Nigel said holding up the book once more to the princess.

Varian and (Y/n) looked at each other. "Do...do you think we can win a fight against a dragon? Let alone a dragon army?!" (Y/n) asked Varian and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhm theoretically it's pretty much impossible for us to win against a dragon. Full grown or not." "So I'm other words..." (Y/n) trailed off. "We're screwed." The couple said at the same time.

"We do whatever we have to do to keep Corona safe." They heard Rapunzel say. "This going to be a long day isn't it?" Varian asked and (Y/n) nodded. The two watched as Pascal started to lead the dragon away before carefully deciding to follow them.

The two teens followed Pascal through a few hallways and were glancing around a corner. "Guys?" Rapunzel asked next to them making (Y/n) jump. Varian also jumped, but he let out a high pitched yell making Rapunzel and (Y/n) laugh.

"Don't do that!" Varian said his voice cracking slightly in the process making (Y/n) laugh. "What are you two doing here? And more importantly why are you two sneaking around?" The princess asked. The teens looked at each other giving each other a slightly panicked look.

"Psh y-you know...stuff." (Y/n) said going to lean against the wall and misjudging how far away it was from her making her stumble slightly. "Y-yeah...st-stuff. Normal everyday teenage stuff." Varian said before looking awkwardly at his hands before suddenly crossing them over his chest trying to look cool. "Yeah! Like...uh...being angsty and...uh..." (Y/n) started before Varian jumped in. "And hormonal! Super...super hormonal...you know how it is." "Y-yup...extremely hormonal. Hormonal and angsty." (Y/n) said.