Chapter 10~Dinner and Party

Hayley's P.O.V

It is currently Saturday at 6pm and i'm getting ready to go out to eat for Connor and Jc's birthday. All the O2L guys are coming plus me, Andrea, Rebecca and Jenn. After we're all going to a party Jc found and somehow got us all invited.
I'm wearing a black dress that goes to a little above my knee and white/golden heals. I put on my sunglasses and my white purse/backpack thing. I have on some gold little bracelets and my hair is also, down and is curled. (The picture I have tagged with the chapter is of the outfit she is wearing)

I hear Sam call me from downstairs so I run down meeting him at the door. He is wearing black jeans and a dark blue button up, with the sleeves rolled up.

"Looking very nice Samaroo" I say, while heading to the door.

"Common lets go. We're gonna be late."

I grab Jc's gift and head out the door. We get into the car and Sam drives to the restaurant. When we arrive were the last ones there, as always, and we go sit in the two open seats.
Sam gives Connor and Jc their gifts and I give Jc mine since I already gave Connor his.

Everyone is seated at the table like this,

Andrea Kian ___ Jc Ricky
Jenn Trevor Connor ___ Rebecca

(They are not actually sitting like that. They are all sitting in front of someone. I'm not sure how to explain it but hopefully you guys know what I'm trying to say. Comment if you get it)

Sam goes to sit beside Kian and I sit next to Connor.

"Hey" he says as I sit down.

"Hey" I reply

"You look stunning"

"Awh thanks Con you too"

Connor's wearing black jeans like Sam but instead he is wearing a maroon button up top with the sleeves rolled down. I love that color on him.

I hear a loud laugh and I look towards Kian and Andrea. They are both laughing hysterically.
That's weird why are they even sitting beside each other, they barely talk. Wait what am I doing I shouldn't be getting in their business. It doesn't matter what they do its none of my business but I really wanna know what's up with them. They've been acting weird lately. Maybe the-

"Watcha thinking?" Connor says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh nothing. I'm just happy to see you again" I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek changing the topic.

Soon the waiter comes by and we order food. I talk with everyone until our food comes.

After we finish eating we order desserts then Jc and Connor open their gifts.
Jc opens the gift I got him and he says how much he loves it. He takes out one of the bandanas and puts it on. They actually look really good on him and I'm glad he likes it.
Connor and Jc get a bunch of different gifts then come around to say thank you to everyone.
After we eat dessert Jc tells us about the party were going too,
"The party actually started at 7 and it's supposed to go all night. It's already 8 so it should be started by now"
He also, tells us the address of the house. We're ready to go so we pay our checks for the food then leave.

When we get to the house the party's hosted at the first thing I think is that it's ginormous. Calling it a house is an understatement, it is more like a mansion. The music is blasting and cars are parked throughout the entire street. I guess Jc found a good party to go too.

"Wow" Sam says looking at the house.

"I know right" I reply

We get out of the car and meet everyone at the driveway.

"You guys ready to go in!" Jc yells over the music.

We all nod and Jenn grabs my hand dragging me in. Rebecca grabs my other hand and we all run in. When we open the door the music is ten times louder and it is packed with people. It is pitch black with different color lights shining so we can at least somewhat see each other.
Everyone splits up and I'm with Jenn Rebecca and Ricky. I have no clue where everyone else went.
We're on the dance floor and currently the song Stereo Hearts is playing. We're all singing along to the song and dancing then something clicks in my head.

"Guys do you know where Connor is!?" I yell over the music.

Rebecca points behind me, and I turn around to see Connor walking towards me. I meet Connor half way and he is holding two drinks.

"Hey Haley" he says handing me a drink.

"Thanks Con" I say, chugging it down then putting the empty cup on the nearest table.

I drag Connor to the middle of the dance floor and we dance and sing along to the song. We sing each part knowing all the words and I'm dying of laughter. We're acting out all the lyrics while dancing and singing at the same time. It was the best time I've had all day.

I sing Adam Levine's part and Connor sings Travie McCoy's.

"I only pray you'll never leave me behind" I sing. 

"Never leave me" 

"Because good music can be so hard to find" I continue to sing as he pulls me closer to him.

"So hard to find" he sings. 

"I take your head and hold it closer to mine" he connects our foreheads together.

"Yeah" 

"Thought love was dead but now your changing my mind" 

He leans in kissing me passionately. When we separate I see Connor has the cutest smile on his face. I let out a small laugh. Connor then proceeds to spin me causing me to bang into someone. Their drink spills all over me and we both fall to the ground.

"I'm so sorry" she says

"It's ok. Don't worry" I sigh

She looks at me and I now realize who it is.

"Oh it's you" she says with such disgust "Never mind then, I take that sorry back you deserve to fall"

Of coarse she has to be here.
______________________

So that was chapter 10
I linked the song stero hearts in the chapter in case you guys wanted to hear it.

A lot is about to go down so make sure you do NOT miss the next chapter.
*also I just realized that Casey (allison and Laura's friend) I've been calling her caley this whole time. Sorry about that. I will change my mistakes.

Anyways how are you guys? It's been a while

Anyways what do you think will happen next?

What are the rest of the guys and Andrea up to at the party?
What is going on between Andrea and Kian?
Who do you think spilt the drink on Haley?

Guess your gonna have to wait and see

For a NEW update this chapter has to get 10 comments and 10 votes

Anyways

GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 10
Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️