Chapter 8~Andrea?

Haley's P.O.V

It's the next day after school, and I'm at the mall with Sam, and Kian.
Were here to get gifts for Jc, and Connor.
It's their birthday's, this week Jc's on Thursday, and Connor's on Friday.
To celebrate, this Saturday we're all getting together for dinner at this restaurant, and then we're going out to a party or something.
Connor wanted to get together for dinner, and Jc wanted to go party, so we're gonna do both.

I already got Jc's gift.
Recently he's been obsessed with bandanna's so I got him a pack of 5 in different colour's. Also, I got him new wheels for his penny board.
I still haven't gotten Connor anything. I have no clue what to get him.
Kian, and Sam already got their gifts for Jc, and Con twenty minutes ago, but we're still here looking for my gift for Connor.

"Haley it's getting late" Sam says

"Ok just a couple more minutes"

"Ok, but the mall is closing soon, and there's nothing I can do about that" Sam says, walking ahead of me, and Kian.

Kian finally puts down his phone to talk. He's been texting people all day on that phone.
He says,

"So what do you want to get him?"

"I have no clue"

"Do you have any ideas? Thoughts?"

"None. I just know that when I see it, I know it will be the one" I say, scanning the different stores.

I stop in my path as we pass the sports store. I look in the window of a picture for the product their selling. That's it. I know what I'm getting him.
I go inside the store, and buy the first part of Connors gift. I have to order the second part online. I'm actually so excited, and I remember he mentioned about this a while ago to me, while we were watching a movie, or something.

When we got home, I go straight to my laptop in my room, and plan, order, and print the second part of Connors gift. Also, his gift wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. I hope he likes it, I'm actually really excited.

I write Connor, and Jc's card, and wrap their gifts, then head downstairs to see what Kian, and Sam are up too.

Sam's P.O.V

As soon as we got home, Haley ran upstairs to plan Connors 'second gift'. She won't tell me what she planned, but ill find out sooner, or later.
Me, and Kian went in the living room, and decided to watch a movie.
He's been texting someone this whole day, and been laughing, and smiling at his phone. I wonder who he's been texting.

He's on his phone through almost the whole movie, and I got to ask him.

"Kian?"

"Ya" he replies, not looking up.

"Who you texting?"

"Yea, sure" he says.
He's not paying attention to what I'm saying, he's just answering.

"Kian" I say, a little bit louder.

He looks up from his phone. Finally.

"Who have you been texting this whole day? You haven't been paying attention to anything all day"

"It's no one" he says, looking away.

"It must be someone, since you been non-stop texting them all day"

"Don't worry, it's no one"

"Kian I won't judge you"

"I know that.."

"I'm not gonna force you to tell me, if you don't want too Kian. I just want to know who's been making you smile at your phone all day"

"Fine. I was texting Andrea"

"Andrea? Andrea Russet?"

"Ya"

"Are you guys-" Kian cuts me off,

"No, we're not dating again. We just finally, fully became friends again after the whole break up thing earlier on. We made up, were friends again"

"Oh ok. What happened?"

"Andrea-"

"Why are you guys talking about Andrea?" Haley says, interrupting Kian while walking into the living room.

"Umm, Sam just asked me when her birthday was. Right Sam?" Kian says nervously.

"Right" I nod convincingly.

"Ok, than that's June 27. Why did you need to know her birthday?"

"Um.. I was just double checking, because I didn't have her birthday, in my contacts"

"Oh ok"

"So.. What are we eating for dinner?" Kian says, changing the topic.

"Let me see what we have"

As Haley turned the other way, Kian mouthed to me 'thank you'
I'm a little confused. Why wouldn't he want Haley to know if their friends again. Unless he is starting to like her again, more than a friend. I'm gonna have to ask him about it later, but not when Haley's around. I already got the feeling Kian doesn't want her to know.

"I can make some pasta?" Haley asks, checking the cabinets.

"Fine with me. Want to play another round of Monopoly after dinner, like yesterday"

"Yup, but you guys better not let me win that easy like you did yesterday" she says, putting a pot of water on the stove.

"We lost on purpose"

"Ya sure" she laughs.

As Haley cooked dinner Kian set up the board game. Kian's always the banker so he says it's his right to set up the game. I'm not sure how that works, but Kian's, Kian.

We ate the pasta which was delicious by the way, then played the board game.
The game went the way it usually does Haley won, I got second, and Kian got third.
I don't understand how Haley manages to win all the time.

"You guys make it too easy" Haley says, counting her $500 Monopoly bills.

"27, new record" she says smiling.

"How?" I question

"Good luck, and practice. Now bask in my glory" she says, throwing her $500 Monopoly bills in the air, so they fall on her.

She picks up one, and hands it to Kian.
"Here, your gonna need it"

"Ya whatever" Kian laughs

"Why have I never bet money on this?" Haley asks herself.

We ended up cleaning up the mess, than headed to bed.
Kian stayed over in his room tonight. That reminds me, I still got to ask him about that whole Andrea thing.
But whatever that's tomorrows job.
_____________________

So that was chapter 8!!
What did you guys think??

How are you guys? I feel like I don't talk to you guys enough.

What do you think will happen next?

What did Haley buy Connor?
What do you think the first part of Connor's gift was?
What was the second part of his gift?
What's going on between Kian and Andrea?
Why didn't Kian tell Haley they were 'friends' again?
Are Kian and Andrea becoming more than friends?
Hian?
Why is Sam suspicious?

I guess your gonna have to wait and see ;)

For a NEW update this chapter had to get 11 votes and 11 comments

Anyways
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 8
Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️