Important Authors Note

Please read all very important ↓↓↓↓

Hey guys,

Just quick note, if you haven't watched the new o2l video they posted today please go watch it. What I am about to say will relate to that, and I don't want this authors note to be the way you found out. So If you haven't watched it already please go watch it, and come back.

Ok now to the people who have watched the video,

O2l has unfortunately split up today, and they announced it in their new video. It was very sad for me to hear, and I was literally in tears while I was watching it.
But we all knew this was coming. Lately especially, the channel had been going down hill, and I think most of us were expecting this to come with all the tweets, and captions they have been posting.

This is an o2l fanfiction, and series. I am not going to stop writing this just because they have split up. I will continue to write this fanfiction till the end of it and hopefully you guys will be able to stick around with me too. I really do want I finish this fanfic and trust me a lot is about to come that you might be surprised about.

If throughout this book I notice it is going really down hill I will stop it and write one more chapter explaining what would've happened throughout the rest of the book if I would've continued it. That would be the worst possible situation and I would hate to do that because I really want to finish writin this. I would only do that if it comes down to that I only have one or two readers reading the chapters.

Please comment if you will continue to read this fanfiction so atleast I know some of you guys will and so I have motivation to continue writing more chapters ↓↓↓

A lot of stuff is about to happen in Haley's life so I'm sure you won't want to miss it.

Anyways,

That's all I had to say. Also I will be posting a new chapter (an early update) on Thursday for New Years Day so be ready for that.

Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfiction commenting and voting. Some of your comments just make my day and I appreciate it so much. And thank you for the 1K reads on this book.
I love you guys so much and I hope you will continue to read this fanfiction.

Anyways,
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOO
your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️