Chapter 45~Who?

Third Person P.O.V

It was Monday, the following day after Sam and Kian's knowledge of Haley's release. They both decided to skip school this day, determined to figure out who took Haley and how they did it.

They first began by making a list of all of Haley's friends that could've possibly done this. Although they knew that a guy came to pick up Haley, they also included girls who could've conspired with them. They then crossed off some people from the list who they knew, without a doubt, would not have been able to pull it off, even with help from someone else.

"Who should we start with?" Kian asked Sam once they were finished.

Sam sighed while looking back down at the list. "I guess Connor. He would have the most motivation to do this."

"Okay, cool. While we're at the apartment, we can also talk to Ricky and Jc."

They were both stressed beyond belief. All they wanted to know was that Haley was safe. Sam and Kian both tried calling her cell phone, but like Sam's, the number was discontinued. After a short drive to the four out of six o2l apartment, they began their investigation.

"Hey.. You guys alright? Looks like you haven't slept." Ricky said, opening the door to let them in.

Once they stepped in, they noticed Connor laying on the couch, in sweats, with a blanket, coffee mug and his laptop.

"Hey Con." Kian and Sam acknowledged him.

Connor looked up at the two sadly then focused his attention back on his computer.

"Is he okay?" Kian asked worriedly.

"Yeah, he has been like this lately. They wouldn't let him see Haley so now he sulks around the house all day. I don't remember the last time he left the apartment." Ricky said truthfully, earning a glare from Connor.

Kian and Sam glanced at each other as he said this, almost as if they read each others thoughts. It defiantly wasn't Connor.

"So Ricky, what have you been up to?" Sam asked, sitting on the kitchen aisle chair.

"I have been here mostly the last couple of days working on a few projects and looking after Connor." Ricky answered, earning another glare from Connor.

Ricky was also out of the running.

"That sounds fun." Kian laughed. "Where is Jc?"

"He has been gone for the past week shooting some stuff for that movie he got a role in."  

"That's right, I forgot about that." Sam replied, glancing at Kian.

Jc was a possible option.

"What are you guys up to? How is Haley?" Ricky continued the conversation, going to sit by Connor on the couch. As Ricky said this, Connor looked up from his computer waiting to hear their response.

"She's good. They say she is getting much better." Sam said, thinking it was best to leave out what happened for Connor's sake.

"Wow Sam! Won't you look at the time." Kian brought up, not wanting to waste any more time. 

"It's twelve already. Wow, time sure does go by fast. Doesn't it Kian?" Sam added, going along with Kian.

"It sure does. We actually have to be somewhere in a couple of minutes so we better go. Good talking to you guys." Kian added.

"Bye." Sam said, following Kian out the door.

"Bye?" Ricky laughed.

They quickly got back in the car. Kian was driving with Sam in the passenger seat.