Chapter 9~Skydiving?

Haley's P.O.V

Its Friday after school, and I'm getting ready to go meet up with Connor for his birthday.
School's been getting worse with Allison, Laura, and Casey. Its been hard. No ones been noticing it either because the worst parts have been happening when I'm alone with them. I'm trying to fight it, but I don't know if I can. I'm not telling anyone about this because it's my battle, and I need to do this on my own. I don't want to get Sam involved because he will just make things worse. It's getting harder everyday.
But ya that was just a little update on my school life.

I'm currently meeting Connor at the o2l apartment.
I'm wearing a black tank top, and over that I'm wearing a loose grey top. I'm also, wearing my high waisted black jeans with my grey converse. I have my hair down, and I'm also, carrying my small black leather backpack.

I get into the apartment building, and press the buzzer for their room. The door unlocks, and I walk up.
I knock on the door, and Connor awnsers it.

"Hey Connor happy birthday!" I scream, engulfing him in a hug.

"Thank you" he laughs letting me in.

"So your 21" I say

"Yup"

"How does it feel?" I ask

"It feels the same as being 20"

"Where are all the guys?"

"Ricky's out working on a project, and Trevor's with Sam. I'm not exactly sure where JC is"

"Ok. So I have a little special gift for you in my backpack" I say, wiggling my eyebrows causing him to laugh.

"Interesting" he chuckles

The buzzer in their room goes off again. Connor goes to check the camera, and let's them in.

"Who's that?" I ask

"The pizza guy. I ordered us some pizza so we can just hangout"

When the guy knocks on his door Connor awnsers it, pays for the pizza, then takes it.

We dig in while watching TV. After we finish I burst up going to get Connors gift from my bag.

"Open it" I say excited

"Ok ok"

He opens the gift taking out the card first. Il tell you what it says,

Dear Connor,

Happy birthday Connor!!
Your 21!! Another year older.
Your such a great person, and you deserve everything you wished for this year. About this, I will give you three wishes, and Ill try my best to make them come true. Ha ha... Anyways thank you for being an amazing friend to me, and sometimes more than that. After everything we went through I'm glad were friends again. Your such an amazing, kind person, and I want to thank you for everything you have ever done for me.
Anyways have an frantastic birthday ;) see what I did there

Xoxo Haley

After he finished reading the card he looked up at me, and smiled.
He pulled out a box from the bag, and opened it.
He pulled out the pair of socks I got him.

"These are very beautiful socks" he said with a grin.

"That's not it. Look inside the socks"
He peers into the sock's, and pulls out two tickets.

"Tickets?" he questions

"Read them"

"Skydiving, September 25th"