Chapter 4~The Skype Talk

***just to let you guys know before u read this that I changed Haley's current age, instead of 18 I changed her age to 17 to fit the grade she is in. This also means Sam and Kian are 17 in this too.

Haley's P.O.V

It's the next day, and lunch just finished. I'm in my P.E class, and I told my teacher I wasn't feeling well so I could sit out. Luckily this school doesn't have a nurse.
In P.E are first unit was Volleyball, and I wasn't really in the mood to play. Plus, I left my gym clothes at home, and if the teacher found out, I would get a homework note. I know stupid right?
I'm on the side of the gym, sitting in the small metal bleachers, while the teacher put everyone in groups of threes to work on bumps.
Today has actually been ok. Nothing that bad has happened yet. I probably just jinxed myself but whatever. At lunch I sat with Lia, Dahnielle, and Ki-
Something hits me hard in the head, and I soon realize it was a Volleyball. Are you kidding me?

"Opsies" I hear Allison giggle, as she covers her mouth with her hand.

She smirks at me, as I hold my hand to my head.

"Get your bumps together Pother! The Volleyball season starts soon, and I need my players ready!" the P.E teacher yells.

Did I mention he also, coached all the sports teams. His name is Mr. Hankson, and he is pretty strict when it comes to sports. He is a bald, middle aged man, is muscular, and tall, with brown eyes.

"Yes coach!" she yells back at him.

I smirk at her. I know she did it on purpose, I'm just glad it back fired on her for once.

Mr. Hankson jogs over to me on the bleachers.

"Are you ok Pottorff?!" he asks

"Ya, I think I'm fine" I reply, getting up off the bleachers.

"Go take a walk to the office, and get some ice"

"Ok. Thank you"

"No problem" he smiled.

I head out of the gym receiving looks from Allison, and her friends. I get ice from the office, and spend the rest of the time walking around the school. I didn't get in trouble though, so that's good.
The trick is to not make eye contact if you see a teacher, and to just walk like you know where your going.
I already head to my locker, and get my History books for the next period.
Soon the bell rings, and I'm off to my next class. I have this class unfortunately with Laura, and Allison, but thankfully Lia, and Kian, are both in this class too.
Minutes later, were all sat down as the class soon begins.
Are History teacher's name is Mrs. Gloria. She looks young, and is pretty short. She also, has red hair, and hazel eyes.

She begins,

"Good afternoon students. Today I will be putting you into pairs, and will be assigning you a country. You will research the 5 biggest wars that country was in, and how they affected that country to become how it is today. You will also explain what went on in the wars, and who were the biggest leaders. Any questions?" she asks

No one raises a hand so she continues,

"Good. This will be due on the first of December, and you will be presenting it. It is an at home project, so we will not be working on it in class. This mark will be a big part of your report card so take it seriously.
Now for the good part, let me tell you your partners. Jonathan, and Isabella you have Switzerland..."

She goes on till she lists the last two pairings, and the countries they will have.

"Kian, and Lia you will have Italy. Lastly Haley, and Laura you will have Canada"