Chapter 20~Im Here For You

Haley's P.O.V

It's Wednesday, the next day and I'm making my way to homeroom.
I really wasn't in the mood to come to school today. Especially because it was right after the whole Derek situation but I'm still here.

I'm wearing a long sleeve top, with a gold sideways cross necklace. The middle of the top is white and the sleeves are a maroon colour. I'm also wearing my jean shorts and white converse. Lastly my hair is straightened and put into a high ponytail.

As I walk in the room, I see Dahnielle waving me over to our usual group table. Sam and Kian used to sit with us but now they sit on the other side of the room.

"Hey." I say, throwing my school bag on the table.

"So, where were you yesterday?" Danni says, focusing her attention on me.

"Long story but I'll make it quick. Connor took me on a camping trip, we met two people who are now our friends. Annabelle and Derek. Derek caught on fire and we took him to the hospital." I quickly say, now out of breath.

"Is he alright?" Danni says worryingly.

"He will survive. Not sure if he will be alright though."

"At least he's ok. You must have had a hectic last couple of days, didn't you?" She laughed.

"Yup." I say,
"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything." She smiled.

"Did anyone ask about me yesterday? Did anyone ask where I was?"

"Only Kian did."

"Oh.." I sigh.
"No one else said anything?"

"If your talking about Sam, no he didn't ask about you. I'm sorry Haley."

"It's alright."

So... He really doesn't care for me at all anymore. He really doesn't care. I thought he would at least feel a little worried but not even that. He didn't even ask my best friends if they knew where I was. No call, no texts, no nothing. He doesn't care for me anymore.

A lump forms in my throat and it begins to feel hard to swallow. The bell rings for next period and I let out a sigh of relief. I can leave without letting anyone see me cry.

"See you at lunch." I say to Danni, then grab my bag and rush out of the class.

I walk quickly to the washroom and immediately hide in a stall.
I drop my bag and put the toilet cover down so I can sit on it.
My head is in my hands as I rub my forehead. A couple of tears soon escape my eyes.

When I finally calm down, I pick up my bag and exit the stall. I go towards the sink and splash some water on my face. I dry my face, then walk towards the door to leave but I stop in my tracks when I hear screaming, from what sounds like a teacher.
I lean closer to the door to hear what's going on outside of the girls washroom.

"Mr Lawley, where do you think your going! Boys are not aloud in the girls bathroom!" The teacher yelled.

"I know. It's just that I saw my friend run towards the washroom and I wanted to make sure she was alright." Kian politely said.

I can feel his presence right outside the door. I take a step back trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Well, Mr Lawley. You can wait for her right outside the door for as long as you want but I do not want to hear that you were late for your next class!"

"Yes sir-I mean Mrs." Kian says, fixing his mistake quickly.

I laugh a little at Kians response, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I hear the teacher sigh, then the click of heals walking away.

"Haley. Are you in there?" Kian said, causing me to take a step away from the door.

"Haley please, I know your there."

I stay quiet not making a noise.

"Who knows if your even in there but if you are, I'm really worried about you. I don't know why you've been ignoring me but I'm sorry for whatever I did. You know I care for you and I'm really worried. Sam won't tell me why you guys arnt talking but I know it must be bad. Can you please just tell me what's wrong? I'm here for you."

There was a small silence like he was waiting for a response. He then continued,

"I'll always be there for you. But now, I'm going to be late for class so I got to go. If you need me, you know where to look."

With that he left. My eyes began to water again and I couldn't keep it in. I rushed back into the stall and locked the door.
My feeling's then exploded.
_______________________

So that was Chapter 20!
I hope you guys liked it!

I first of all would like to thank everyone who comments and votes regularly on this book it really means a lot and you know who you are. This book has already reached 14.7K reads and I want to thank everyone who made that happen.

I hope you guys are liking the book so far and I hope you guys are ready for even more to come.

Even though last chapter DIDNT get the required amount of comments and votes for a new update I still updated to make it up to you guys for skipping one weeks update. I also updated a
day early for you guys 🎉

Anyways,

What do you think will happen next?

Will Haley finally tell Dahnielle and Lia what happened at the party?
Why is Haley ignoring Kian?
When will she stop ignoring him?
Why wasn't Sam worried about her?
Did Sam stop caring?
What do you want to happen next?

I guess you guys are gonna have to wait and see ;)

For a NEW UPDATE this chapter MUST get 11 comments and 11 votes

Anyways,
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 20
Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️