Chapter 46~Gone

(Some profanity used in this chapter)

Recap

"Sam who is it?" Kian said frantically, wanting him to stop unknowingly creating suspense.

"Joe Sugg." Sam said with disbelief.

Third Person P.O.V

"What?" Kian screeched, causing the car to skid.

"Kian, pull over before you get us both killed." Sam replied, gripping onto the handle above him.

Kian quickly pulled the car over onto the side of the road. After turning off the engine, he snatched Sam's phone out of his hand while muttering,

"Let me see this."

After examining the photo for a minute, Kian combusted with anger.

"Who the hell does this guy think he is? He photoshops himself into this picture, fakes your signature and pretends to be your cousin! That asshole!"

"This means that he must be here. You don't think he took her back to London?" Sam said stunned.

"For his sake, he better have not." Kian mumbled, beginning to furiously type away on his phone.

"Kian, what are you doing?"

"I'm texting a couple of people to find out where this guy is staying."

After five minutes of Kian's loud typing and muttering profanities under his breath, he finally shouted, "Ah ha!"

He quickly started the engine and pulled back onto the road, heading towards the highway.

"I take it that you found his address?"

"I sure did." Kian said, glancing towards Sam. "Why are you so calm about all of this?"

"Dude, I'm just happy she's with someone I know and not some random stranger."

"But Sam, he probably stole your phone and pretended to be you. He-"

"Yeah, I know what he did Kian." Sam interrupted him. "Of course I'm angry about that, but knowing she's with Joe means that she is safe. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. He is a good guy and you should be happy too. This means we get to go see my sister."

Kian sighed, focusing back on the road. "Fine, whatever, but I'm not happy and you shouldn't be either."

It was a quiet thirty minute drive to where Joe was staying. Both Sam and Kian were too preoccupied with their thoughts to talk. Sam was more than excited to know where his sister was. He couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to say when he saw her. He had so much he wanted to tell her and he began to get anxious. Meanwhile, Kian was getting angrier by the minute. He couldn't believe that this guy had the nerve to do all of this. In Kian's opinion, Haley barely knew the guy. Why would she go with him? They soon pulled up outside of a large, beautiful Los Angeles home. Kian and Sam were both able to easily walk up to the front door and ring the bell, which made Sam curious about the type of security that was supposed to be guarding the area.

After Kian impatiently rang the doorbell several times while adding in a couple of knocks, the door was finally opened revealing Joe Sugg.

"Kian, Sam, it has been a while since I have seen you both." He chuckled, looking at both of them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Where is Haley?" Kian said, keeping his stone face expression while walking into the house, inviting himself in. Sam followed behind him, doing the same.

"I thought she was at that hospital?" He said, closing the door.

"Joe, we know what you did. It's fine, just tell me where my sister is? Is she in here? Haley!" Sam called for her, beginning to look around the house.