Chapter 44~Missing

Kian's P.O.V

"What do you mean I'm not aloud to see her!!"

I look up when I hear yelling. I notice around the room, everyone's attention also seems to be caught on the scenario.

I get up from one of the uncomfortable waiting chairs and walk towards Sam at the front desk. We are currently at OceanSide Psychiatric Hospital to visit Haley. She has been here for two days and Sam and I were more than eager to see her.

"I apologize Mr Pottorff, but Haley refuses to have any visitors at the moment." The young female receptionist responds. She glances towards me as I approach her desk.

"Well did you tell her that it is me? Did you say that her brother is here to see her!" Sam screamed again, making the young woman wince at the loud tone of his voice.

"She was informed of who is on her visiting list and rejects the offer to see anyone." The lady, who's name tag reads Alice, responds calmly.

"How do I know you're not bullshitting me! You're probably keeping her locked up somewhere in there!" Sam growls, moving closer towards her.

"I advise you calm down Sir before I am forced to call security." Alice replies, not breaking eye contact with him.

"Whats going on?" I ask confused, breaking the tension.

"Haley does not request to see any visitors today." She repeats, now focusing her attention on me.

"Can we speak to her doctor? Doctor Sarr?" I ask calmly. Next to me I see Sam pacing back and forth, practically steaming from anger.

"He is preoccupied at the moment. You will have to wait." As she said this, I heard a loud slam of a door. When I turn around, Sam is no longer there.

"We will wait. Excuse me." I say quickly before rushing out the door.

"Sam!" I yell, racing after him.

I hear him huffing, puffing and swearing under his breath. He is on a rampage.

"Sam you need to calm down!" I rush beside him, catching up with his fast walking pace.

"Why! Why should I calm down? They won't let me see her Kian! They're probably holding her in there against her will! They probably have her locked up in a room or something!"

"Sam, its only one day. Maybe she is busy today or-"

"No Kian! This isn't her. Im going to figure out what is really going on." Sam said determined. He raced towards his car, quickly jumped in and sped away.

Lucky for me, we drove here separately.

Time Skip - December 25th
Kian's P.O.V

"Sam come on, lets go." I say annoyed. "We're going to be late."

"Leave me alone." Sam whined.

"Sam-"

"Kian, I said I did not want to go so I am not going!"

"Everyone is waiting for us at the party. You haven't been out of the house in a week! This will be good for you. Lets go, its Christmas!"

"I don't care if it is Christmas or not! It wont be the same without her!" He yelled back. "Do you want to know what she said to me Kian?"

"Sam.." I sighed, remembering him in tears on the phone the other day.

For the last couple of weeks, Sam was told Haley did not want to see him or talk to him. Yesterday was the first time she answered any of his calls. She only told him to stop and that she didn't want to see him, then she hung up. When Sam called back, Haley wouldn't talk to him.