Chapter 2~What A Day

Recap

"Well isn't it the Pottorff twins. Haley long time no see"

I see three figures walking towards me, and I see three familiar faces I never wanted to see again. This was truly a nightmare come true.

Haley's P.O.V

"Get away from her" Sam hissed, stepping in front of me.

"Aw Sam your too cute" she said, stepping closer.

All I could do was stare at them. I didn't know what to do, and I was really regretting taking my time on purpose because Sam was rushing me.

"What Haley you don't remember me?" she said, with a smirk.

The two other familiar faced girls stood behind her with a devious smile on their faces just watching, and waiting.

Of coarse I remember her, she was the one person who never left my nightmares. When I thought the dreams, and thoughts were gone, they just came back harder, and stronger.
Her name was Allison, or should I say Allison Pother. She looked almost the same from when I last saw her. She was very skinny, with short brown straight hair, piercing blue eyes, and dimples on both cheeks when she smiled. She could actually be really pretty if she didn't put on as much makeup on her face as she usually does.
No kidding Sam was trying to rush me, shes probably only a few lockers down. The only thing I question is how did she manage to figure, and find out two other people who I don't like.

I stare at Allison, and her two 'friends' with wide eyes.

"How could I ever forget you, Allison" I reply sighing, and she flinches at the sound of her real name.

Around here she is only called, and known as Ally, I guess that's gonna change with me here.

"Ok, now, lets all go around, and say are names. Since you obviously don't know who these two girls are behind me" she replies, as her smirk grows bigger.

I know what she's doing. She's hitting me where it will hurt the most. She's using my past against me.

"Of coarse I know who they are, but I'm sure you already knew that."

The girls behind her were none other than Casey, (the girl that Connor cheated on me with) and that waitress from apple bees, who spilled my drink on me, to get alone time with Kian.
Casey had long brown hair, with blond tips at the bottom for an ombré effect. She had light golden brown eyes, and little freckles on her face. She was tall, and skinny with long legs. Also, Casey was wearing high waisted shorts, and a black lacey crop top with spaghetti straps. Over that she was wearing a beige cardigan, and was also wearing white Converse. She was actually really pretty which didn't help my self-esteem.

The other girl, I don't know what her name was, but still looked the same as she did last time. She was a fake blond who caked on way to much makeup. You can tell she bleached all her hair because it has a lot of noticeable split ends.
Her hair goes down to about her waist, and it is straightened. She has blue grey eyes, and she is tall just like the other two girls. She is wearing black high waisted ripped jeans, and a hot pink crop top. She also has a flannel tied around her waist, and she is wearing white Vans.

"How could I know, maybe it was just a coincidence" she says, with the high voice I remember, and hate

"Ya sure, just a coincidence" I say rolling my eyes.

"Haley no need for the eye rolls" The waitress girl said.

"What is your name anyways, I never got to see since it was covered by the drink I pored on you" I smirk.
Where did I even get this confidence from, I would usually just run from my problems.