5- game day

The day was finally here. The game with Royal Academy. Two new members had joined Raimon, Max and Jim. Bringing their number of team members up to 10. Still not enough to play.

Mark thought of Axel again. He wished he would just give in and join the team.

The soccer clubhouse started shaking and clouds started to form over the formerly blue sky.

"What the fuck is going on?"Kevin yelled.

"It's Jim's ghostly presence!"Timmy laughed.

"It's not me!"Jim said in a scarily low voice.

"Then who is it?"Nathan said. "Does this happen often here?"

"No. It's Royal Academy,"Sylvia sighed.

"Yeah. They have a reputation for cool entrances!"Mark said.

"So you're not scared at all?"Jack asked. "I think I need to go to the bathroom!"

He raced out of the clubhouse.

"Shit. I hope he comes back,"Kevin said.

"It's fine. I'll just go in and drag him out of there if I have to,"Mark said. "We have to win!"

They all raced out of the clubhouse on to the soccer pitch. A red carpet rolled out of a massive vehicle. The whole team stared in awe.

"I'm a bit jealous,"Steve confessed.

"They look so cool!"Max said.

"Focus on the game guys. This might be a tactic to distract us,"Sylvia said.

"You're probably right,"Mark said.

"Jack is missing out,"said Kevin.

"Speaking of Jack, we should get him,"said Sylvia.

"No! I wanna watch their entrance first,"said Mark. "How often is it that we get to see something like this? Plus, we'll have a few minutes before the game starts."

"I completely forgot! We need to get an eleventh player!"Sylvia ran her hands through her hair.

"Willy Glass said he'll join as the eleventh player a few days ago,"Mark said.

"He's just a week little nerd! He'll be fucking useless!"Kevin stamped his foot against the ground.

"Language!"A teacher yelled.

"Sorry miss!"

The rest of the team tried to stifle their laughs as they watched the rest of Royal Academy's entrance.

The smoke cleared and Royal Academy's captain, Jude Sharp walked out first. The rest of the team followed him in twos.

Mark could over hear some team members taking.

"Why did you want to play them Jude?"

"They're useless. Why are we wasting our time?"

Jude grinned. "You'll see. We might see something interesting here."

"What interesting thing could he possibly see here? This is the most boring school ever,"Kevin said angrily.

"Yeah, what could someone like Jude Sharp want here?"Steve wondered.

Suddenly, a chair emerged out a hole on the top of Royal Academy's vehicle, revealing a tall and sinister looking man.

"Ray Dark. Royal Academy's coach,"Mark whispered to Sylvia.

"He's kind of scary,"she said.

"I agree."

Mark looked over at Axel, who was standing behind a tree. He grinned. Maybe Axel did like him but didn't want to admit it. He tried not to get his hopes up.

Jude and his team advanced on to their pitch and Mark ran up to him.

He extended his hand to Jude.

"Hi! I'm Mark Evans, and I'm the captain of this team!"he said enthusiastically.

Jude ignored Mark's hand dangling in mid air and turned away.

"Do you mind we practice a little first?"he asked.

Mark thought that was a strange request, but it gave him plenty of time to find Jack and convince Willy Glass to play with them.

"Sure! Go ahead."

Jude nodded and retreated back to his team. Mark left to go find his team.

"They want to practice first. We have to find Jack and maybe convince Willy Glass to be on our team,"Mark said.

"What about that Axel guy you're so obsessed with?"Steve pointed to the tree that he was behind. "Why can't he join?"

Mark laughed. "Oh trust me, I've tried. He doesn't want anything to do with me."