15- occult high

"Occult High?"said Steve,"I've never heard of them."

"This isn't just a friendly game,"Nelly grinned. "If you lose it the soccer club will immediately be disbanded."

Mark felt crushed. "Not again,"he muttered.

"But if you win i'll see about entering you in the  Soccer Frontier,"Nelly said.

Mark's face lit up. "Really?!"

"I expect you'll do your best to win, then,"Nelly walked out of the door and slammed it.

"Can you imagine how great we could be if we entered the soccer frontier?"Mark said dreamily.

"Imagine! How cool would it be!"said Todd.

"We haven't entered it yet,"said Kevin,"Don't get your hopes up."

"I know,"Mark tried not to smile, but failed,"It's just so exciting!"

"Let's just focus on this next game first,"Sylvia said.

"You're right, Sylvia. Let's get practicing!"Mark yelled.

"Yeah!"the rest of the team yelled.

********

Kevin was angry. Instead of tackling Jim, he threw him on the ground.

"Hey!"Steve yelled. "That's definitely a foul!"

Kevin ignored him and kept running angrily up the field. He was determined to be better than Axel Blaze.

"Kevin! Pass!"Nathan yelled.

Kevin grabbed him by the shoulder and knocked him to the ground.

Nathan didn't bother to get up and just stared at the sky. "I really hate that dude sometimes."

"What did you just say!"Kevin angrily yelled back.

"You need to get your anger issues under control, man!"Nathan got back up and yelled back.

It probably wasn't the best idea provoking Kevin, but they couldn't walk on eggshells all the time, just for him.

Kevin launched a shot at the goal, and missed.

"Agh! For fuck sake, how didn't that go in!"he stamped his foot against the ground.

Mark walked up to him. "What the fuck is this about, Kevin?"

"I can't believe I missed!"he yelled.

"You can't just knock the other players like that,"Mark said.

"Leave me alone,"Kevin yelled.

********

"Sylvia!"

"Celia! You're back! Do you want to do another interview?!"

"Nope! I've actually come to watch the Raimon Eleven! I love how they just put everything they've got into beating the other team!"Celia smiled.

Sylvia smiled back.

"They don't seem to be too concentrated on the game today, do they?"

"No, Kevin's had another outburst,"Sylvia said.

"Does he do this often?"Celia asked.

"Yeah, kind of. Most people just walk on eggshells around him. But Mark can calm him down a lot of the time, so I think we've got it under control,"Sylvia shrugged. "He just wants to improve for the next game and he's getting frustrated he isn't better. Mark, Nathan and I think he might be jealous of Axel."

"Oh, really? What happened to him, anyway?"asked Celia.

"He quit after that one game. He said it was a one off,"Sylvia said. "So we need to get better for the next game, quick."

"Next game?"Celia asked enthusiastically,"Against who?"

"Occult Jr High!"Sylvia said enthusiastically.

"Oh,"Celia's face darkened. "You haven't heard the scary rumours, have you?"