43- nelly's suprise

"I can't believe we lost,"Mark said. "They copied everything, and they managed to do it better. That pisses me off."

"No. Don't say that. You know Neil is a budget version of Axel,"said Nathan.

"The budget version isn't supposed to be better,"a voice said.

Mark and Nathan turned around. It was Axel.

"You weren't supposed to come tonight,"said Mark.

"I know."

"Why are you here then?"

"I don't know. I just want to hang out,"Axel shrugged as he sat on the ground on front of their bench.

"Sandwich?"Nathan offered.

"Nah. I'm fine,"said Axel.

"You don't seem fine,"Mark said.

"Well, obviously it's annoying having your trademark move stolen from you,"said Axel. "But they did kick some sense into us I think. We do need to practice more if we want to beat them."

"I know. But how can we practice a new move if they're going to steal it anyway?"Nathan sighed.

"Yeah. Everywhere we know is extremely public,"Mark sighed.

"I've been talking to Nelly lately,"Axel said. "I think she has an idea to fix that problem."

"Huh?"

"She's not entirely certain if we can use it yet, but she told me that her and the chairman were looking through old blueprints and found a secret training centre,"said Axel.

"Oh,"said Mark. "Since when are you guys friends?"

"Since she stopped trying to hit on me,"Axel laughed.

*************

"According to teams that have played Brainwashing, they've never scored a single goal,"Celia said, looking up from her laptop.

"That's insane,"Mark said.

Kevin, Nathan and Axel nodded in agreement.

"I guess we'll have to be the first ones then,"Mark grinned.

"Now's not the time to be cocky, Mark,"Nathan sighed.

"Why? Come on!"

"He's right,"Kevin said. "They didn't just copy FIRE TORNADO, they can also stop it. That's impressive stuff you know."

"I guess when they bragged about knowing everything about us, they weren't lying,"Axel said quietly.

"With that logic, i'm assuming they know all about DRAGON TORNADO too,"Kevin sighed.

"And probably the INAZUMA DROP,"Nathan sighed.

"We should come up with a new killer move!"Mark grinned.

"Do you have any idea how long that took us to do before?"Nathan said angrily.

"And it would be useless. They'd find out about it straight away,"said Kevin.

"Um, actually-"

"Nelly wants to see you guys outside right now,"Sylvia said, cutting over Axel.

Axel sighed as the rest of the team went outside.

***********

They gathered outside an abandoned building.

"She called us out here and she's not even here!"Mark said.

"This is what I was talking about last night,"Axel said. "Nelly's plan."

"Oh,"said Nathan. "It makes sense now."

"This is one of the 7 wonders of Raimon. Apparently a student went behind that door and never came out!"Willy Glass explained.

The rest of the team looked slightly confused and scared.

"I hope that's not true,"someone said.

The door opened. Most of the team started screaming. Willy Glass ran away. Axel however, started laughing.

"Nice one,"he said as Nelly emerged from behind the door.

"Nelly!"Sylvia yelled. "You scared the shit out of me!"

She stared laughing. "I was expecting a reaction, but not like that."

The whole team glowered at her.

"Stop!"she said. "It was funny. I wish I had taken a picture. Come with me."