33- love triangle? probably not

Jack was shaking on the floor and trying to to cry.

"Dude, what the fuck?"Axel glared at him.

"I'm scared of heights!"Jack said quietly.

Mark, Nathan and Kevin all looked at each other.

"That's not good,"Nathan mumbled.

"No shit!"Kevin yelled.

"You can't just close your eyes when you're up there! It throws the balance off, and then-"

Most of the team zoned out during Axel's speech. Everyone knew he was right though.

"It makes sense,"Mark said.

"If you get scared when you look down, look up at Axel instead?"Sylvia suggested.

Jack sighed. "Ok. I'll try that."

"Again!"

Jack freaked out again and both boys toppled to the floor.

"For fuck sake!"Axel yelled. "That hurts like a bitch!"

The rest of the team just looked at him sympathetically. Mark felt bad. He would be annoyed too. He just wanted to give Axel a hug, but he knew he couldn't. Not on front of everyone.

Nathan walked over to Axel and helped him off the ground.

"How many more times do we have to do this?"Axel snapped.

"Until you guys get it right. You know that,"Mark shouted over at them.

"Oh dear. You'll never win the next game in this condition!"A voice said.

Axel groaned and rolled his eyes. Mark clenched his fist. Nathan grinned. He honestly saw the whole thing as a reality TV show.

"You guys went to all the trouble of finding the notebook and now you guys are putting it to waste!"Nelly said.

"How does she know about that?"Mark asked the team.

"Axel told me,"Nelly grinned.

Mark looked at Axel in disbelief. Nathan clapped his hand over his mouth. The rest of the team was just extremely confused.

"Are you two going out together or something?!"Kevin asked.

"Yes!"Nelly grinned.

"No."Axel rolled his eyes.

Mark ran his fingers through his hair.

"What's this about Nelly? What's with the negativity?"Mark asked, as calmly as he possibly could.

"You should've told me about the notebook, Mark. You are the captain after all. I shouldn't have to weasel all the information out of Axel,"said Nelly.

"If I tell you everything, will you leave him alone?"Mark asked.

"Whoa? What's going on? Why has no one filled me in?"Bobby said.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Um, I forgot you were there. Sorry, Bobby,"Mark said quietly.

"The rest of us don't know what's going on either,"said Kevin.

"I'd consider myself well informed, but even I'm slightly confused,"Nathan said.

Everyone was silent.

"Whatever. Get back to practice. You're never going to win, you know,"Nelly huffed, as she walked off.

"What was that about?"asked Bobby.

"It doesn't matter,"said Axel. "Just keep practicing!"