49- maid café

"The results are in! From the Occult v Otaku game! Occult lost!"Celia yelled, after busting through the door.

"No way!"

"Those nerds who went to the maid café?"

"I think we should go to the maid café. To see what they're up to,"Willy Glass said.

The whole team looked at him.

"Eww, no. Dude, what?"Mark said, scrunching up his face.

"The reason we're going there is to gather information. Get your head out of the gutter,"he replied enthusiastically.

Nobody believed that excuse. Willy was just thirsty because all of the girls at school thought he was a weirdo and wouldn't dream of getting with him.

If they did, they would wake up screaming and cry themselves back to sleep, because dating Willy Glass was nightmare fuel.

"Ok. I guess we're going then!"Mark announced.

"Oh, really?"

The whole team seemed embarrassed.

"Weirdos,"Nelly muttered to herself.

**********

"This place is full of weebs!"Mark groaned.

Nathan was sitting across from him, staring down at his menu instead of the various girls in maid costumes, similar to Mark.

Nathan gritted his teeth. "Yeah, this wouldn't be my place to go either. But we're here to gather intel, right?"

Mark nodded even though he couldn't stop blushing. "Ugh, if anyone I knew outside the team caught me here, i'd never hear the end of it."

"You have friends outside the team?"

"No. But you know what I mean,"Mark grumbled.

"Would you like something to drink, master?"

Mark nearly fell out of his chair. "What?"

Nathan struggled not to laugh. Mark could be so cute sometimes.....

"Um, pink heart tea,"Mark mumbled.

"You mean the THROBBING PINK HEART TEA?!"the waitress practically screamed at him.

Mark went even more red and sunk down into his seat. He wanted to sink into a hole and die.

"Um, yes."

She didn't bother asking Nathan if he wanted anything, and he was just fine with that.

"That's not the proper etiquette you know! You're supposed to flirt with them!"Willy walked over to Mark and Nathan's table.

"No. The whole thing is weird. I wish i'd never came here,"Mark grumbled.

Nathan laughed. "I wish I took a video. Your face! When she said 'master' or 'THROBBING HEART TEA'! I'm dead!"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Me being embarrassed isn't funny."

Nathan couldn't help but smile. "You're cute."

Celia eyed Nathan and grinned. Nathan shot her a look that said don't say anything or you're dead.

"I'd like one PUMPING HEART CAKE!"Willy said.

The waitress smiled and walked away.

"You're a natural,"Kevin muttered.