24- blank

Jude and his friend David leaned up against the bars outside Raimon.

"This is going to be interesting for sure,"David said. "I see Axel is officially on the team now."

Jude just grunted in response. He was truly interested to see the outcome of this game. Would Axel Blaze guide the team to victory again?

"I swear, Axel carries the whole team on his back,"said David.

"I agree. Mark Evans is quite interesting too, I'll admit,"Jude replied.

*******

Mark saw Nelly Raimon approaching him. He felt a pang of jealously and hoped that Axel was only into men.

"Hi Nelly!"Mark said enthusiastically, even though he wanted to spit on her for daring to come on to Axel,"Will you really pay for our entry into the soccer frontier if we win?"

"I never go back on my promises,"she responded. "But you will be disbanded if you lose."

Mark desperately hoped to win. No more soccer club, no more excuse to see Axel. And no more soccer club, obviously.

"Here they come!"Mark heard Jack yell.

Occult approached in a mist of purple smoke, similar to Royal Academy, but nowhere near as large scale.

"They're creepy,"said Jim.

The coach approached Axel.

"We're so excited to be playing against you, Blaze. Your shot against Royal was absolutely spectacular!"

Mark noticed that Kevin looked extremely angry with this comment. He put his palm on Kevin's back.

"You're not just playing against Axel you know?"Kevin spat out Axel's name as if it was a derogatory term.

"Why else would we play your weak little team?"Occults coach laughed as he walked away.

"Ugh! I want to bite his head off!"Kevin yelled.

"Just keep your head in the game,"said Mark.

Axel looked blank.

He turned to Axel. "You too. No pressure."

Axel didn't reply. Mark walked back to his spot. So Axel was back to ignoring him again, huh?

"THE GAME STARTS NOW!"Chester Horace's loud voice boomed over the speakers.

Mark grinned. He couldn't wait to see how this would play out.