34- the secret is out

Nelly was watching the boys practice, from the comfort of her personal car.

"I just don't get why he doesn't like me!"She said to herself. "All the boys like me. Why doesn't he?"

The chauffeur looked at her with concern.

"Don't say anything. I pay you to drive, not to listen to me! I have a therapist for that!"Nelly snapped.

"Do you want to stay here, miss?"

"No. I've seen enough. Drive me back to school. I need to finish some paperwork,"Nelly said.

"Paperwork for what? Aren't you like 16?"

"Shut up and drive, or else i'm giving you a 1 star yelp review!"

********

"Are you still going?"Mark yelled as he ran to check on Axel.

Axel landed on his back again. "Yeah."

"Good to see you trying it on your own!"Mark said. "We need more people like you on the team."

"You're just saying that,"Axel sighed.

"No, i'll join you,"said Mark.

Mark tried to jump but instantly fell on his back.

"You weren't lying when you said that hurt like a bitch!"Mark was breathless.

Axel laughed. "You're so......." He stopped. "I don't even know how to describe you."

Mark went red. "Well, at least you aren't describing me as annoying as fuck."

"I never said that."

"You definitely thought it, though,"Mark sighed.

Axel grinned. "Maybe I did."

Mark was still on the ground. Axel didn't help him up, instead he just flopped down onto the ground next to him.

"I'm not in the mood to practice tonight,"he confessed.

"Neither am I. I just wanted to see you,"said Mark.

The tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Suddenly, before they knew it, Axel was on top of Mark and they were making out again.

They couldn't help themselves. Every kiss, every moment, every touch just left them wanting more instead of being satisfied.

They stayed like that for a while, until they both heard a loud gasp. Both boys pulled away and looked around to see where the gasp came from.

The person must've already ran away, because there was no one there.

The mood between them was ruined however.

"Um, visiting hours are nearly over, and I haven't visited my sister today. See ya,"Axel said awkwardly as he jumped up, got his bag and left.

Mark stayed on the ground. This was the second time Axel had freaked out and deserted him. But at least he had a reason this time. Mark also felt uncomfortable with a random person knowing, and desperately hoped it was just Nathan being nosy.

To put his mind at ease, he decided to head over to his house and ask.