78-i'm crazy but you like that

Nelly talked to her father that night, and convinced him to have a meeting with Axel's father. For the reason of giving Axel schoolwork to complete while he was away.

Axel's father seemed happy to attend a meeting on the phone. Nelly's father did not let Nelly stand in at the meeting, but Nelly had plans of her own. She just placed a listening device in the room, and stayed in a nearby janitors closet with Nathan and her laptop.

"I've never even skipped class before,"Nathan whispered,"And here I am now, spying on the chairman's private meeting."

"Well if you want to know anything that goes on in this school, this is what you have to do,"Nelly shrugged nonchalantly. "Now shush! I think they're introducing themselves."

"Hello Mr Blaze,"the chairman's voice was oddly clear. How much had Nelly spent on her spy equipment? "I'd like to talk to you about your son. It does sound unprofessional of me, but my daughter and your son are friends, and she has informed me that he is going to be away for a while."

"Yes, my son has informed me that he is good friends with the chairman's daughter and that she can send him work,"said Axel's father. "I am pleased to hear that it is true. Is my son able to complete the last 2 months of the school year remotely?"

"He does have very good grades,"the chairman said. "And he is a star athlete. Tell me, is he returning for the final?"

"He hasn't said,"his father replied. "I'm assuming he isn't. When is the final, two weeks away?"

"Yes, I suppose it wouldn't make sense for him to go away and spend time with family just to come back two weeks later. Is he planning to come back to this school next year?"

"I would say so. He has not told me of any plans to transfer schools. If he had, I would just transfer his school now, to save time,"Axel's father said. "I will inform you if the plan changes, though."

"Where is Axel going to be staying? So I can send the work?"

"I don't think that Axel will want to see any of his schoolmates. So can you either email it to him or I can take it to him,"said Axel's father.

Nelly silently cursed. "I wanted an address!"

"Shh, we'll get one,"Nathan whispered, though he was unsure.

"That's fine, I was just wanting an address that I could put on his file."

"You don't need to change it. Just put his old address on there."

"It's the law,"said the chairman. "I need to know where he lives in case something happens."

Axel's father let out a large sigh. "If you have to use it for your private files."

He then said the address, which Nelly promptly wrote down. "Yes!"she grinned.

Nathan smiled. "So do we go there now?"

"Yes!"Nelly said. "Though we should leave now before my father notices that we're gone."

"Perfect."

Nelly grinned as the two exited the janitors closet. The two got a few weird looks from fellow students passing by.

One boy wolf whistled at Nelly. "Wow, didn't know you were that kind of girl."

Nelly laughed and walked up to him. "Shut up or else I'll fucking expel you!"she yelled.

The boy laughed. "Are you joking?"

Nelly grabbed his collar and stared into his eyes,"Do I look like I'm fucking joking? I speak for the chairman on all matters, and if you breathe a word about this, you're getting in big trouble."

The boy squeaked some sort of apology before scurrying away. Nathan looked at Nelly in awe. Nelly just grinned and took out her phone.

"I'm calling my driver now. Do you need to go toilet before we leave?"

"You're so cool. I wish I could do that."

"I know,"Nelly flipped her hair. She dialled her driver's number.

"Hello? Pick me up outside the school. Be quick. How long is the journey? I don't know exactly, maybe 2 hours? Don't quote me on that. We'll talk more when you get here,"she dramatically flipped her phone closed and turned to Nathan. "Well, are you going to the bathroom?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Then go! Meet me on front of the school in no less than 10 minutes!"

Nathan ran off towards the boys bathroom, while Nelly strutted towards the girls bathroom. She knew that most of the school talked shit about her, but it was only because they were scared of her, and she liked that.